Day Seven - Shireroth Sevens

Mattlore Devious

Day Seven - Shireroth Sevens

Post by Mattlore Devious »

Full Match Reviews Can Be Found HereDay Seven:Match Thirteen:Shireroth Sevens CupJaris Juggernaughts v Brookshire BoomersHalftime Score: Jaris 4 Brookshire 4 Fulltime Score: Jaris 4 Brookshire 6 Jaris Tries - None Goals - Mark O'Neill (Sh-JJ) 2 ( 3 )Brookshire Tries - None Goals - Mors (Sh-BB) 3 ( 7 )Player of the Match Awards 3 points : Ifni (Sh-BB)It was 4-0 Early on to Jaris, then the Boomers clawed back and made it 4-all at the break. A close second half in which only a single penalty was scored, the Boomers won 6-4. Such a close match, there was nothing between these two sides and both of them deserved to win. Ifni got player of the Match.

Kaiser Raynor X

Re: Day Seven - Shireroth Sevens

Post by Kaiser Raynor X »

LOL! Ifni.. goddess of Chance and Luck....YAY!..... err.. now what? Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Mattlore Devious

uh, *shrug* that was all I had planned Shireroth-wise apart from Lothlaria touring New Macadam after there season is over and then the national side playing in a tri-series.I could run some more games if you want, I dunno

Kaiser Raynor X

How often are seasons? monthly? bi-monthly...? bi-weekly? Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Mattlore Devious

well, when one season finishes the next usually starts, that depends on how many games I have planned and how often I feel like running games, so I really don't have a clue.One idea I have is we could run a 'superleague' featuring clubs (eg shirekeep _____) from Shireroth and the United Baronies or somewhere if they are interested.

Kaiser Raynor X

Qua?!?! *is interested* Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Interested as well. I can reform the KBC :) New names, of course, with some old ones too. Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"The Great are Only Great because we are on our knees. Let us rise!" -Stirner"There never was a saint with red hair" -Russian Proverb

Mattlore Devious

Okay I posted in the United Baronies asking for interest.Can you guys do this too please :)Quote:To Coach a team you could do as little as filling out the form below, and I'll run your matches strategy etc. Or you could pick your own strategy's every week and recieve a form guide etc.Details I'd need at least:Team Name: Nickname:Players (upto 20 names either made-up, real, whateva): egTeam Name: Wirraram CityNickname: WanderersPlayers: George Bush, Michael Owen, Will Smith, Henry FitzgeraldWith players I can give you your 10 who represented your duchy, and if you don't want to name more I can spread the rest around who don't have a club (eg if Goldshire dosn't have a club there players can be spread around the other Shireroth Clubs - This means they can still represent Goldshire in any national comp.)

Kaiser Raynor X

I'm a little confused.. does this mean... I basicly just need to take my team from the Sevens and add more names? Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Mattlore Devious

yeah, sorry, i rambled kinda

Kaiser Raynor X

Time to bust out the Gods list... Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Lothlaria”