war games

ErosDarkstar

Re: war games

Post by ErosDarkstar »

I will be participating, using my personal vessel, the RDS Aerovenus (formerly the KFS Cat's Paw). I will not go into GREAT detail about it's specs, because that would ruin surprise, but rest assured that it's armor can take plenty.Yes, it was retrofitted and upgraded since the Shirithian Civil War. It does new things. It's that cool.Allies: Irreverence Brightstar, the Dragon of KildareMilitary History: I'm Shirithian. It goes with the territory.Personal weapons: Fire clerical spells, B0O0/\/\ist Assault Pistol, Alhaërie (a silversteel katana blessed by Agni). Eros Darkstar al Blackbane ij Qel'Athas(Or as the Mircons would say, Ros'Mol Dar'Lor)Solomirathius of DelvenusA Proud Citizen of Shireroth

Stone Jackabar

war games

Post by Stone Jackabar »

ok folks,the first annual shireothian war games will be held here in Jaris fields. feel free to explore this land, its nice and quiet. as for the war games, i want all vonenteers to sign upNameweapon (give specs)military historyany vehicles?if so, type (jeep, jet, ship)vehical wheaponryspecial attributes(ex. as a golem, i am vurnurable to blunt objects, and cold, yet resistant to pierceing, and burning weaponry)any special attibutes must have a stroytold reason for them. Same thing with Large weaponry.this is a practice recwar. For one reason, to introduce me to the form that is used.questions/ suggestions before we procede? ACH!!!!!!!!!!!

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

ok thanks eros, anyone else? ACH!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaiser Letifer I

Post by Kaiser Letifer I »

I'll be flying around in my DIO Fight/Bomber, brandishing the Sword of Vengance and a BAR. Not sure if I'm gonna fight.. but.. I might.. for now, just watching... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

Name: Sirithil nos FëanorPersonal Weapons: Have access to all equipment used by the MIDF. Personal weapons include an enchanted runesword and pretty much every magic spell ever devised.Military History: Have led the MIDF in a number of engagements over the past six months. Supervised the splitting off of Varjan naval and air assets to form the MIDF. Seized and occupied Jaiha with the blessing of its previous government. After this, throughout Yávië I spearheaded a total modernization of the MIDF, most notably the shift from surface vessels to a fleet of airborne gravships centered around two Omens, one recovered and one new-built. In late Yávië the fleet was tested when I fought a heavy fleet action in the Skerry Isles in September that included several amphibious actions and international cooperation and culminated in the almost total destruction of the Baracaoan city of Lighthouse and a long duel between myself and the Treesian Ard-Baron. Fought another major engagement during Quellë in Cranda in cooperation with Shireroth. Highlights include the total destruction of the city of Metbuurg, the total shutdown of the Crandish power grid, the temporary seizure of half the country and the acquisition of a Crandish cloaking generator - one of their most guarded secrets. I have also fought a number of skirmishes with elements of Babkha's independent mujahedeen and the Baracaoan MR-EP. Most recently separated much of Menelmacar's gravships from the MIDF to form the Wandering Fleet. I've been a busy elf.Any vehicles? A fleet of gravships. This fleet includes two Omens and an impressive assortment of heavy assault transports, frigates, destroyers, cruisers, and battleships, designed to work either independently or in concert with the Omens. All ships have fighter complements and many have some ground troops as well.Vehicle Weaponry: an assortment of plasma cannons, hyperlasers, missile racks and other weapons, most notably the main guns of the Omens themselves. By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorTo the Microns, Fëa'Kir Cis'EthGweithiril of the Wandering FleetHigh Queen of the ElvesElentari-Emeritus of MenelmacarElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaThane of Elwynn and Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothRasana of Vega Baja, AtteraAtteran Foreign Affairs-type ElfGovernor of Electrovenus, DelvenusICEO Chair-Elf~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen!Beautiful and terrible as the dawn, treacherous as the sea!Stronger than the foundations of the earth!All shall love me and despair!"- Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien"Y'know, for an elf, you're surprisingly evil. Galadriel would not be pleased." -Scott Siskind, to Sirithil

SaiKar LumEth

Post by SaiKar LumEth »

Hmm... are only Shirerothians allowed to partisipate? Sai'Kar Lum'Eth Last remaining Micron princessCitizen of the new AIN!"I am got the chair" - UEC"where are the my pants?" - UEC

UEC

Post by UEC »

Anyone can at this point.... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GS

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Lothlaria”