Yardistani Lands

Brrapa Lu Eraro

Yardistani Lands

Post by Brrapa Lu Eraro »

These lands are now under Yardistani control*Yardistani flag is raised above the capital building, militiamen move throughout the street.**Citizens of Lothlaria begin to enlist in the Yardistani Unitary Militia(YUM)* Brrapa Lu'Eraro"Not all who wander are lost.."

Sirithil

Re: Yardistani Lands

Post by Sirithil »

I'll help you find Locke. :D :evilNot, of course, to be interpreted as a support of either side for the Kaisership, in accordance with my neutrality of convenience. :) By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareBaroness of Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, Attera~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen! Beautiful as the dawn, treacherous as the sea! Stronger than the foundations of the earth! All shall love me and despair!" - Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien

Kaiser Mog I

Post by Kaiser Mog I »

Pssst....he's in Baracao. A winter's night, as cold as ice // It warms me to the bone //But as I sit and think a bit, I find I'm not alone //It seems to me that those with me //are cold as ice as well //So they sit and freeze, screaming "Help us, please! //Come save us from our Hell!" //But that is them and this is me... //...I like this chilly state //Why can't they just help themselves, //instead of tempting fate? //I burn and rave, with flaming waves //and save them from their Hell //But now I'm trapped alone within... //...come free me from my shell

Brrapa Lu Eraro

We already took him prisoner for Treason... Brrapa Lu'Eraro"Not all who wander are lost.."

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

Well, then, I suppose that's all settled... By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareBaroness of Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, Attera~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen! Beautiful as the dawn, treacherous as the sea! Stronger than the foundations of the earth! All shall love me and despair!" - Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien

Brrapa Lu Eraro

Yerp, after the war we'll have to have his trial. Brrapa Lu'Eraro"Not all who wander are lost.."

Mattlore Devious

Post by Mattlore Devious »

That means until Raglan returns *looks to the west* I'm the only citizen of Lothlaria Mattlore DeviousLord Executive, New MacadamDeputy PM, Amerada Speaker of the People, PacaryOther places you may find me: Tymaria, Shireroth, Tebec and The Most Serene Empire of the Cumquat....all up too manyEditor, THE NUTThe Micronational World SevensIgnorance is Bliss, Knowledge is Power, What does that tell you about power?

Brrapa Lu Eraro

And the new duke once the war ends... Brrapa Lu'Eraro"Not all who wander are lost.."

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Lothlaria”