Ours.

Irreverence Brightstar

Ours.

Post by Irreverence Brightstar »

See General.Jaris is ours. Irreverence BrightstarThe Dragon of KildareImperial Republic of Shireroth"If there were dreams to sell,Merry and sad to tell,And the crier rung his bell,What would you buy?"T. L. Beddoes, Dream-Pedlary

Brrapa Lu Eraro

Re: Ours.

Post by Brrapa Lu Eraro »

Would you like Yardistan to send some troops to help occupy the duchy? and what shall we do about the leadership... or lack of... Brrapa Lu'Eraro"Not all who wander are lost.."

Irreverence Brightstar

I think the citzens can hold it themselves :) I took the liberty of arming them with Electrovenus-tech lasers. That, and they swear happy fealty to Eros.Best to just let it be the way it is until the end of the recwar... we can deal with leadership issues then. Irreverence BrightstarThe Dragon of KildareImperial Republic of Shireroth"If there were dreams to sell,Merry and sad to tell,And the crier rung his bell,What would you buy?"T. L. Beddoes, Dream-Pedlary

Kaiser Mog I

Post by Kaiser Mog I »

um, no.*/moogle uprising reclaims Jaris, declares itself a seperate state, then decides that it's not worth it and is just generally revolting/* A winter's night, as cold as ice // It warms me to the bone //But as I sit and think a bit, I find I'm not alone //It seems to me that those with me //are cold as ice as well //So they sit and freeze, screaming "Help us, please! //Come save us from our Hell!" //But that is them and this is me... //...I like this chilly state //Why can't they just help themselves, //instead of tempting fate? //I burn and rave, with flaming waves //and save them from their Hell //But now I'm trapped alone within... //...come free me from my shell

Irreverence Brightstar

*steps on the moogles*Right, it's revolting. Peasent revolts generally are :) Irreverence BrightstarThe Dragon of KildareImperial Republic of Shireroth"If there were dreams to sell,Merry and sad to tell,And the crier rung his bell,What would you buy?"T. L. Beddoes, Dream-Pedlary

Kaiser Mog I

Post by Kaiser Mog I »

Peasants?!?!?! WE are peons, dammit! An PROUD of it! A winter's night, as cold as ice // It warms me to the bone //But as I sit and think a bit, I find I'm not alone //It seems to me that those with me //are cold as ice as well //So they sit and freeze, screaming "Help us, please! //Come save us from our Hell!" //But that is them and this is me... //...I like this chilly state //Why can't they just help themselves, //instead of tempting fate? //I burn and rave, with flaming waves //and save them from their Hell //But now I'm trapped alone within... //...come free me from my shell

Brrapa Lu Eraro

Sure you don't want some help? Well,... We sent some diplomats and messagers... Brrapa Lu'Eraro"Not all who wander are lost.."

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Um... first off... Jaris doesn't HAVE any moogles... those are MY peasents (as in Jaris' Peasents) who have seen the high standard of living in the Kitanus Fields and have thrown off thier duke and the false Kaiser.And as for the diplomats... well... I hope they're skilled in B0O0/\/\ist Diplomacy :) Eros DarkstarThane of Kitanus Fields (Imperial Republic of Shireroth)Governor of Aerovenus, Duamithras(Republic of Delvenus)"The great are great only because we are on our knees. Let us rise!" - Stirner"I imagine the part internal, that one that is slow for the category of the massage.""Erik...tell the gods to ask Fax or myself before expressing displeasure." - Scott Siskind

Brrapa Lu Eraro

maybe... maybe..... go on over to Yardistan.. we're having a meeting there to discuss post war stuff. Brrapa Lu'Eraro"Not all who wander are lost.."

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Lothlaria”