Mattlore Devious

Post by Mattlore Devious »

*Runs around on balcony*yupp......I'm bored Mattlore DeviousLord Executive, New MacadamConsul, The Free RepublicDeputy PM, Amerada Speaker of the People, PacaryOther places you may find me: Tymaria, Shireroth, The Semi Independent Colony of Tebec and The Most Serene Empire of the Cumquat....all up too manyEditor, THE NUTThe Micronational World SevensIgnorance is Bliss, Knowledge is Power, What does that tell you about power?

Scooter Mk2

Re: ...

Post by Scooter Mk2 »

*Matt falls off of balcony**Nelson Voice*HAHA CanadianForcesCa: Your Canadian Military Information Center.

Mattlore Devious

Since when did Lothlaria have a balcony anyways? Mattlore DeviousLord Executive, New MacadamConsul, The Free RepublicDeputy PM, Amerada Speaker of the People, PacaryOther places you may find me: Tymaria, Shireroth, The Semi Independent Colony of Tebec and The Most Serene Empire of the Cumquat....all up too manyEditor, THE NUTThe Micronational World SevensIgnorance is Bliss, Knowledge is Power, What does that tell you about power?

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

I'm sure that in all of Lothlaria there's at least ONE balcony. By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus and Hiril of Elivia, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the EconomyForeign-Affairs-type-Elf for Pacary and Tymaria~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mattlore Devious

(This message was left blank) Edited by: Mattlore Devious  at: 8/29/02 7:58:33 pm

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

Well, thanks! It's nice to be here. *snuggle**peers at the posts, each of which have one word more than the others, except for the last one*I'm guessing you got impatient? By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus and Hiril of Elivia, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the EconomyForeign-Affairs-type-Elf for Pacary and Tymaria~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mattlore Devious

Somehow my Internet and Ezboards are not working together today... Mattlore DeviousLord Executive, New MacadamConsul, The Free RepublicDeputy PM, Amerada Speaker of the People, PacaryOther places you may find me: Tymaria, Shireroth, The Semi Independent Colony of Tebec and The Most Serene Empire of the Cumquat....all up too manyEditor, THE NUTThe Micronational World SevensIgnorance is Bliss, Knowledge is Power, What does that tell you about power?Edited by: Mattlore Devious  at: 8/29/02 7:57:53 pm

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Lothlaria”