You guys look dead...

Kaiser Mors II

Re: You guys look dead...

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

no! heh Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.End the pain

Gryphon Avocatio

You guys look dead...

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Can we annex you guys?   Gryphon Avocatio Anarch of All of Yardistan / High Priest of B0O0/\/\ism Wandering Bard of Istvanistan Save the Kiwi! YAC: Zi De tene ljo, Jesa tokaje ljo.

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

I love the way the kaiser answered to that and not the baron... hehe Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

The Baron seems to have vanished.. Guess I'll have to figure something else out.. Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.End the pain

Gryphon the Pure

(I was just hinting at how right the yardistani was in claiming these guys are dead) Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

I'll bug the duke when I see him online.. Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.End the pain

Gryphon the Pure

you do mean baron, right? I hope this dude wasn't promoted... nothing against him... just this place is kinda dead... Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

yeah.. sorry.. tired.. Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.End the pain

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Lothlaria”