I believe LOTH belongs to me

Kaiser Mors II

Re: I believe LOTH belongs to me

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

I wouldn't depend to much on that legal document Locke..... You don't have your citizenship reinstated yet.... you'll need to reapply... Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.

Philip Locke

I believe LOTH belongs to me

Post by Philip Locke »

Kaiser Mors I Kaiser of Shireroth(4/16/02 9:10:57 pm)---ok, I have decided.. I shall leave The Terrorist's punishment the same.... As for Locke... I shall add on.. he shall be banished from Shireroth for 1 months (Shireroth calender), That's only 26 days.... At which time he shall regain control of Lotharia..... Kaiser Mortis Mercator IFeel The Power Of My Sword..Well then, I guess this makes Lothlaria legally mine. Er...Raglan, you've taken care of it so nicely, I guess you can be Grand Elector. But I am now Terminus...legally so.I hope that no problems arise from this. Philip Locke"Truth is beautiful, without doubt; but so are lies." -R. W. Emerson

Scooter Mk2

Post by Scooter Mk2 »

Isn't South Mondesia now a part of LOTH? The Canadian Defence BoardMarshal Of the Tymarian Defence ForcesMoD#5338M3729B06C26P

Lord Raglan

Post by Lord Raglan »

I always thought Lothlaria and South Mondesia came in as separate entities... It is just that Lothlaria became a duchy, and South Mondesia became well, not much... But, I wouldn't mind having South Mondesia as an additional part of the Duchy of Lothlaria... I wouldn't mind at all... Nick RaglanShireroth Duke of LothlariaPrætor of the Shireroth LandsraadMACH Duke of ItaliaMinister of Home AffairsSEC ChairmanUnited Republic of Tymaria

Mattlore Devious

Post by Mattlore Devious »

It was my understanding that when Pete the SM territory joined the LOTH duchy Mattlore DeviousLord Executive, New MacadamDeputy PM, Amerada Other places you may find me: Tymaria, Free Republic, Shireroth, Most Serene Empire of the Cumquat and PacaryEditor, THE NUTThe Micronational World SevensIgnorance is Bliss, Knowledge is Power, What does that tell you about power?

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

I think I merged SM into LOTH..... Yes.. I did... Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.

Lord Raglan

Post by Lord Raglan »

Excellent... I didn't know that I had that as well... Well, then transportation is going to be a problem then... I will have to get to work on that... Nick RaglanShireroth Duke of LothlariaPrætor of the Shireroth LandsraadMACH Duke of ItaliaMinister of Home AffairsSEC ChairmanUnited Republic of Tymaria

Scooter Mk2

Post by Scooter Mk2 »

Hmm, then it is true, in some strange incomprehensible way I have ties to Shireoth :s*runs away* The Canadian Defence Board

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

Indeed. It's not that scarry.... Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.End the pain

Scooter Mk2

Post by Scooter Mk2 »

Yeah, come to think of it, it wuold be strange if someone in the Apollo Sector for the past year wasn't in some way related to Shireroth, after all the past year has been a bountiful annexation time. CanadianForcesCa: Your Canadian Military Information Center.

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

We had fun... Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.End the pain

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Lothlaria”