Does....

Kaiser Mors II

Re: Does....

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

It's always been part of LoTH.... Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.

Mattlore Devious

Post by Mattlore Devious »

I thought it had become seperate Well do we need this forum any more? Mattlore DeviousLord Executive, New MacadamDeputy PM, Amerada Other places you may find me: Tymaria, Free Republic, Shireroth, Most Serene Empire of the Cumquat and PacaryEditor, THE NUTThe Micronational World SevensIgnorance is Bliss, Knowledge is Power, What does that tell you about power?

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

it was a barony within Loth.. and proly not.. unless Raglan wants to keep it... Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.

Mattlore Devious

Does....

Post by Mattlore Devious »

this mean that Velouria is now leaderless?If so I think It should be returned to LOTH Mattlore DeviousLord Executive, New MacadamDeputy PM, Amerada Other places you may find me: Tymaria, Free Republic, Shireroth, Most Serene Empire of the Cumquat and PacaryEditor, THE NUTThe Micronational World SevensIgnorance is Bliss, Knowledge is Power, What does that tell you about power?

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Lothlaria”