Welcome

Kaiseress Viviantia I

Re: Welcome

Post by Kaiseress Viviantia I »

well.. let's see.. we have alot of fuidal structures... 1 anarchist, and one dolphin.... YOu could always go Dirrect Democracy, Communist... Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of ShirerothSAVE THE KIWI!

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

Or you could realize that, counting hobos, your citizenship number amounts to one: you. So you might as well make it a dictatorship. Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Kaiseress Viviantia I

WEll.. that's why he needs to get more citizens... hmm.. 1 person.. the perfect communist state!Everyone is equal! Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of ShirerothSAVE THE KIWI!

Je gagne

Welcome

Post by Je gagne »

Hello and I welcome you to the Barony of Vervollkommnung. Vervollkommnung mean perfection in, Germany and I'll try my best to make this that. I haven't decided on a government yet and I'm open to suggestions. So come in and post.

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Don't tell the Baracao... they'll never let us live us down. Eros DarkstarThane of Kitanus Fields(Imperial Republic of Shireroth)SAVE THE KIWI!!!

Kaiseress Viviantia I

Why? Because we have a strangly working communist state? Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of ShirerothSAVE THE KIWI!

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

No... they'll just use it as an example for communism working. Eros DarkstarThane of Kitanus Fields(Imperial Republic of Shireroth)SAVE THE KIWI!!!

Kaiseress Viviantia I

Lol.. and we can point out how it's different from them...hehe Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of ShirerothSAVE THE KIWI!

Je gagne

?

Post by Je gagne »

so whats the best way to get citizens?

ErosDarkstar

Re: ?

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Talk to your friends... (the stranger ones, that is...)Of course, you don't need to listen to me... I only have myself as a citzen... that and a bunch of squatters... Eros DarkstarThane of Kitanus Fields(Imperial Republic of Shireroth)SAVE THE KIWI!!!

Kaiser Mors II

Re: ?

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

Yes, But James...Fax... your duke recruited you from your soon to be school... Kaiser of Mors IIMatre jin es cricete ae patre jin ofacere bacatz saucenaetz...

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Lothlaria”