Decree-Esque Proclamation: Succession et cetera.

Gryphon the Pure

Decree-Esque Proclamation: Succession et cetera.

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

(To be revised later as an actual law)In the case of my absence, at her own discretion, my wife Hypatia Agnesi shall temporarily hold all rights of Nobility as full Dutchess of Kildare. Any decree or proclamation that she makes may be overturned by none but the Kaiser or myself upon my return. All shall grant her proper respect as Dutchess. She shall, at discretion of the Prætor, also receive voting priviledges for Kildare, and may adjust vote distributions on my behalf.In the case of my death or prolonged absence, at the discretion of the Kaiser, Hypatia Agnesi shall be considered as my legal successor.In the case of the absence of both myself and my successor Hypatia Agnesi, Counte Bill Dusch of New Jasonia shall be considered as Steward of Kildare, and shall, at the discretion of the Prætor, hold the voting priviledges of Kildare Proper, but shall not be authorized to redistribute votes. He shall be granted the authority to make any Decree necessary to maintain the political, economic, and cultural functions of the Dutchy of Kildare, so long as those decrees do not violate any established Decree of Dutchal weight.The Imperial Ombudsman of Shireroth, as voice of the people, shall have the authority to review Decrees of the Steward, and negate—but not reverse—them if he deems them contrary to previous Decrees or an immoral violation of the citizens of the Dutchy. His and the Kaiser's authority may also negate Steward's Decrees made that contradict the laws of Shireroth as set down in the Imperial Lawbook, the Imperial Charter, and the Imperial Decreebook.Upon the return of myself or my successor Hypatia Agnesi, all Stewards' decrees shall be negated at a word by either of us. We may choose to sustain or replace them with full Dutchal weight, or sustain any one with the same weight, that it might be negated or modified by a future Steward.The line of succession of Kildare, moderated by whomever speaks that is highest on the list and a Resident of Kildare, shall be:Hypatia AgnesiPatrick FoleyGreg RussellSirithil Nos FeanorHarvey SteffkeEriana MoonEros QelathasShyriath BukolosJames ValorStone JackobarAusti ScotOzarka MontoBill DuschPhilip LockeWilliam @#%$Any Resident of KildareNo Resident of Kildare may take the throne if he has any other residence within Shireroth, or an intent to dissolve or annex Kildare to another Duchy of Shireroth. These criteria may be evaluated by the Imperial Ombudsman.The line of Stewards of Kildare, moderated by the Prætor, shall be as follows:Hypatia AgnesiBill DuschThe Successor to the Throne of Kildare Gryphon the Pure- Shirithian Elder - Dutch of Kildare - Minister of the Interior - High Priest of Apostrophe aka Grammar Fuhrer - Director of the Shirithian Census - Imperial Advisor -q=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);q=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);q=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);Edited by: Gryphon the Pure at: 4/3/05 15:59

Unknown

Unknown

Post by Unknown »

(This post is missing and can not be restored)

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Kildare (Former)”