Character Bios

Phoenix the Risen

Character Bios

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

Written: 12/17/03 - 09:38This thread is specifically designated for your characters' backgrounds. If you want people to know who you are, or you want to know who people are, this is the tread for you. As with other management threads, Off-Topic posts will be deleted.Here, you can write up a brief (or lengthy) description of your character. Suggestions of things you may want to include are:- Species / Race- Class- Appearance- History- Known Enemies- Birthplace and/or current residence- Allegiances- Any other background stories you want to tell or points you want to make.--NOTE-- This is not the place for stat sheets. Once we get systems up and running, I will create a thread each for them, and there you can put your stats.Please, one post per character, and if you want to add or change something, just edit your post. This way I can index them in this thread for quick reference, et cetera.If I edit regulations or anything, I'll put the date changed up at the top so you all can know if you missed something. This will be true for all my management posts.One last thing: Please no interaction in this thread. It is not RP; this is merely for background information. Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess of Kildare - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - COME BACK, STEVE!!! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

Kaiser Mors III

Re: Character Bios

Post by Kaiser Mors III »

-Name: Kaiser Mors III.- Species / Race: Human- Class: (what are the classes?)- Appearance: 5'11, dark hair, Black Trenchcoat, Leather pants, Black shirt. Black Fadora hat.- History: Kaiser of Shireroth, more details as they develope.- Known Enemies: N/A- Birthplace and/or current residence: Brookshire Hamlet, Brookshire.- Allegiances: To he Empire.- Any other background stories you want to tell or points you want to make: I wield the Sword of Vengance and the Sword of Mortis. (DM discretion on how I can/if use them.) Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

TheEggman

Me....

Post by TheEggman »

- Species / Race - human- Class - pirate/ninja- Appearance - trenchcoat that covers him, under it is ninja attire, eye patch, metal peg leg- History - unknown- Known Enemies - n/a- Birthplace and/or current residence - yardistan- Allegiances - me, myself and I

mDuo13

Re: Me....

Post by mDuo13 »

mDuo13 (Duo for short)Species / Race: HumanClass: Jack-of-All-TradesAppearance: mDuo13 stands about 6 feet tall, with spiky, straight hair, slightly lighter than brown in color, pulled back into a short ponytail in back. He wears a greyish-green vest over a navy silk tunic with dragon patterns and mysterious runes imprinted on it in sky blue and black, respectively. The tunic hangs loosely over a pair of olive-colored cargo pants, just darker than his vest. On his back he wears a deceivingly empty-looking leather pack, and on his feet are similarly-colored leather boots. His eyes are a fiery shade of blue, and combined with his thin frame he might almost seem a sorcerer, save for the lean muscle in his arms and legs.History: Depending on who's listening, Duo will tell you varying versions of his past; the truth is a well-guarded secret of his.Known Enemies: None, at the moment.Birthplace / Residence: Birthplace unknown; residence Kildare.Allegiances: Varying; Duo keeps his promises but (for that very reason) will swear fealty to no one unless it suits his purposes or his fancy.

SSFSX17

Post by SSFSX17 »

About myself: I was invited here by mDuo13, since we have an interactive fan-fiction history between us. In addition, the background of this character has a lot to do with this one setting that we wrote together.Name: Ophraed GunhyperClass: Starship CaptainAppearance: Ophraed is a 5'9" man with long dark-brown hair tied into a ponytail. His skin is light brown, a definite deep tan. He wears a simple tanktop, gray sweatshirt, and gray sweats with the IronSeed symbol tattooed on one cheek. His current weapons are a beam saber and a magnetic rifle, which he took from his ship's emergency kit.History:Captain's Log 12.21.22491It has been a long time since we had left our Albatross to seek a new home. The Pentateuch who had persecuted us surely must have decayed after 18,000 years. We began this journey as one of seeking political and religious freedom, to be free of the TTEK Priests. Even though I personally believed in a few TTEK teachings, I found the clergy to be exceptionally unacceptable. Once they decreed that man can only research tools (flesh) and iron (technology) if the usage is documented according to the Psyvariar Standard of Writing, that was going too far. I thought that they surely must have been joking, until they tortured my brother to death on account of missing a page number in a cited work. He had, in fact, invented a new type of quarter-light-speed drive that was ten times faster than current propulsion systems.The Gunhyper name did not save me. For although I could have certainly called upon my family to help me, it would have violated our secrecy. Nobody knows that I was in collusion with them. It certainly helped that I provided new techniques of managing tool and iron, but my own knowledge of our workings is limited. I only knew enough to help the IronSeed project reach a safe place away from the TTEK - and I think that is also precisely the purpose for which the Consortium intended me.The IronSeed project was hard on all of us. In order to save space and weight aboard our ships, we had to convert ourselves into pure data forms. Our only physical natures remaining were the vials of ego synth fluid that served as houses for our souls. We relied entirely on the ship's own sensor arrays, nanites, and slave droids to do the work. The advantage was that there was only a need for six crewmembers, even though we commanded a great assault cruiser. My astrogation officer, Jenna Moran, set the ship to autopilot and let it stray as far away within a hundred years as possible. A critical failure occurred as a result of some sort of portal (which we now know was a Trojan Gate), depositing us ten thousand years and many millions more light years into an entirely new galaxy.We discovered a place where there were not one, not even two, but twelve whole sentient starfaring races! One of them, the Scavengers, assimilated all in their path. We spent many thousands of years reuniting the rest and fighting off the Scavengers until they were rightfully eradicated, as they should have been. I do not consider myself a TTEK-ist, but the Pages of Iron speak truthfully when they say, "Progress not understood is no progress at all." We sought after a mystical artifact called the Eye of Gods, which was supposed to be the doorway to a new paradise. The legends of that galaxy believed that the Iron Seed was the key to that door, waiting to be unlocked. I did not realize that our own ship, the IronSeed, was the same Iron Seed that they spoke of. Our genetic samples had been destroyed by the journey through the Trojan Gate, so there was nothing original left of us except our psych encodes. Even our encodes had changed greatly, on account of our shared experiences and new knowledge from this galaxy.As we approached the Eye, our psych encodes began to change in a strange way. I suddenly understood everything about my mysterious Engineer, Westin Hastor, and my Medic Nina Benien. Nothing had been known of them, and they never told me anything about themselves either, until this moment. We knew each other perfectly and saw the iron space between thoughts, why the increase of iron does not necessarily mean a decrease in tool as some philosophers thought, and why we were the key.Once we had finished passing through the eye, we discovered that we were on a crash course towards a planetary surface! We were trying to handle the situation, when we realized that something was different. We felt incredibly limited in our actions, and looking at each other was much different from the usual electro-commune method. We had our physical bodies back! Alas, all but I have been killed by the crash. As near as I can tell, the technology level varies wildly on this planet. The planet itself is immensely large, yet the gravity is the same as my home. The ship can be fully recovered, although by my estimate it will require many millions of labor-hours to restore to the fullest possible condition. I will try to establish a mathematical cypher key with the natives so that I can learn their language and they can learn mine.End Captain's LogKnown Enemies: The Pentateuch (by extension, the entire TTEK clergy base, those who united the government with the TTEK religion and scholarly system)Birthplace: Albatross IVCurrent Residence: Starship crash site in the middle of a farm of KildareAllegiances: None currently survivingOther notes: Doesn't speak the native language, must learn it the hard way.

mDuo13

Post by mDuo13 »

That is one nice bio, Sniper.

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

- War machine/ drow organic construct- Fighter/rouge/shadow mage- muscular human build, long black hair, semi-pointed ears, red glowing eyes...slate-gray skin, goatee.- too long to note- some wanna be drow who's sience lost his wings- one must be born to have a birthdate- not really... Friends help friends move. REAL friends help friends hide the bodies.......and there's ALOT of bodies.....

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

-&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Species / Race: Appears human – is in question-&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp - Class : - What is this?-&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp - Appearance: 6’ 8” – Trench coat – buttoned up (or so it appears), Fedora pulled down over face, gloves – Short beard covering face and checks, short scarf around neck and tucked into trench coat – dark eyes Walks with a short stride most of the time – looks back over shoulder about every dozen steps or so. Always looking around – to the area at my feet to both sides and above, out in front as far as can be seen (and with technology you might be surprised [but then you might not])-&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp (no, I’m not copying – this is actually the way my character started from the very first act of creation – so there!)-&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp - History: Woke up from a comma – found society to be divided between two groups. Each group called the others “Them” and called themselves “Us”…. It was always them vs. us – no matter with whom I spoke. Both sides wanted me to fight for their side. After several months of this I stole a bunch of technology and gold and set out wandering.Under the trench coat are all sorts of ancient and modern technologies along with small bags of gold sewed into the lining. There are inside pockets full of useful things – things that you don’t want to see in the dark and other things that can’t be seen in the light of day. There are powders and herbs and bark, things that will make you blind or weak in the knees or make you hallucinate or appear dead – and I can slip them into your drink or spray them in your air space, or throw them on your clothes – or give them to your horse, your dog, your bird, your soul. Next to my skin I wear a cloth that has never been penetrated with any known object or substance. -&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp - Known Enemies : Suspects everyone-&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp - Birthplace and/or current residence : Wanderer -&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp - Allegiances : Always willing for at least temporary allegiances. Willing to discuss the longterm.-&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp - Any other background stories you want to tell or points you want to make? Perhaps later!

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Kildare (Former)”