Interactive Fiction Offer

SSFSX17

Interactive Fiction Offer

Post by SSFSX17 »

If you post on one of the Interactive Fiction ("IF:") topics and it's good enough to keep the story going, you get 50 Erb from me. This 50 Erb is not definite. I will give you less if your post is shorter or does not actually offer anything new to the story. I will give you more if I really like your post.EDIT: This offer is a temporary stimulus measure and I reserve the right to terminate it within 60 days. Edited by: SSFSX17 at: 3/4/04 6:40 pm

Erik Mortis

Re: Interactive Fiction Offer

Post by Erik Mortis »

Where is this thread? I can't seem to locate it.. maybe I'm just blind.. Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Alexandra Decens

Post by Alexandra Decens »

They are the ones begining with "IF"... I have no custom signature...oh wait...

SSFSX17

Post by SSFSX17 »

That is correct. They are the ones that haven't been replied to since late February.

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

I wasn't arround... but.. cool... The problem is.. I'm not much of a writer.. Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

SSFSX17

Post by SSFSX17 »

Believe it or not, reading and watching helps you write. Every time I reach a limit of the bounds of my creativity and the themes of my writing are locked at a certain level of thinking, I just go read a book like Frank Herbert's Dune or JD Salinger's Nine Stories. If you actually go try this out and you discover that your writing gets better, then please pay me 2 Erb.

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

hmm.. I just got done with a bunch of junk in real life.. so should have time for myself agian... I'll consider getting into this... I'll see if I can adapt some ideas I had once to one of the 2 stories... One is sci-fi is it not? Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

SSFSX17

Post by SSFSX17 »

One is very blatantly sci-fi, yes.

mDuo13

Post by mDuo13 »

If some actual replies start coming in on IF topics, I may be encouraged to re-immigrate.

SSFSX17

Post by SSFSX17 »

I'm upping the stakes on the offer. I will also send you ANY Neo-Geo ROM set before the year 2000 or ANY ROM set of a game made by Cave/Atlus (MAME-compatible). If you're not proficient with the usage of WinKawaks, Nebula, MAME, NeoRageX, or derivatives thereof, then mDuo13 and I may choose to pay you with exclusive access to a few writings we wrote together. If that doesn't catch your fancy, then I might throw Wolf's Rain OST 2 and the Cowboy Bebop Ask DNA and Cowgirl Ed soundtracks in there. If you're from Europe, you may be more interested Kraftwerk's Expo Remix and 808 State's Output Transmission.Instead of increasing the Erb payout, I instead offer goods of like kind (writing and entertainment).

mDuo13

Post by mDuo13 »

I can throw in other things if you make a couple posts... anything from photoshoppery to anime fansubs to various songs... Basically, you name it, I'll see what I can do...Come on, people, it's not as hard as it seems.

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Kildare (Former)”