Hey mDuo Hey mDuo Hey mDuo

Austi Scot

Hey mDuo Hey mDuo Hey mDuo

Post by Austi Scot »

Someone is attempting to pay you Shireroth money.Do you want to open an account?Austi Scot

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

Re: Hey mDuo Hey mDuo Hey mDuo

Post by Shasta Rana Wanderlust »

THAT is CLASSIC! Remember, my child, without innocence, the cross is only iron, hope is only an illusion, and you're nothing but a name.

mDuo13

Post by mDuo13 »

Whoa.That's... umm... well...Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....Let me get back to you on this.

mDuo13

Post by mDuo13 »

Okay, I've decided.No.

Phoenix the Risen

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

GARR... must you be difficult?? Open up an account for goodness sakes... especially considering the fact that if we do get a working economy running, then there will soon be actual rewards for having cash (such as the minted Shirithian €rb which will (gods willing) someday actually be made)... ah well... your lack of funeral... Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess of Kildare - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - COME BACK, STEVE!!! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

mDuo13

Post by mDuo13 »

pub9.ezboard.com/fshirero...=388.topic

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

He left... damn.. Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Kildare (Former)”