About the Interactive Ficiton thing...

SSFSX17

About the Interactive Ficiton thing...

Post by SSFSX17 »

It's pretty hard to carry out Interactive Fiction if people don't respond to the IF topics, or even try to make their own.

Phoenix the Risen

Re: About the Interactive Ficiton thing...

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

Considering that the only citizens of Kildare are you, mDuo, Austi, and I - Austi is very busy with the economy if nothing else (not that there's nothing else), Rome has probably already been IF'ed out from his own fora : p, and I am away on quasi-hiatus (my computer is dead)... I don't think many people are going to respond... Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess of Kildare - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - COME BACK, STEVE!!! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Kildare (Former)”