Leave of General Absence:

Phoenix the Risen

Leave of General Absence:

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

Well, my computer picked a hell of a time to die. It coincided quite nicely with the rise of the Yardistani Lord Governor to the Throne. I can't help but wonder if it was possibly an effect thereof rather than a simple coincidence. Nonetheless, with the new Lord Gover- I mean Kaiser, I should hope things will be able to manage themselves for the few days it may take to get my computer back up and running.In the meanwhile, I shall appoint Governor David Northworthy Beckford as my Emissary to the Landsraad, Duke Scott Siskind as Minister of the Interior Pro-Tempore, and Baron Gman Russell as Steward to the throne of Kildare.On a side note, as my drafts for the Census are all on the dearly departed computer, I shall likely not be getting the Verbose Form up this weekend. I apologise to all whom this inconveniences. I encourage anyone waiting for the Verbose Form to fill out the Brief Form for the time being. I will likely keep the thread open for people to edit in the Verbose Form once it is completed well after the conclusion of the bimester. Again, I apologise for the inconvenience. Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess of Kildare - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - COME BACK, STEVE!!! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

Gman Russell

Re: Leave of General Absence:

Post by Gman Russell »

I will leave Kildare in as good... well... NEARLY... as good of shape as you left it. *grins*

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

we rule! "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

mDuo13

Post by mDuo13 »

Well, that is the suck.Any new plans for Kildare while s/he's gone? Edited by: mDuo13 at: 2/7/04 12:13 pm

the Joint Dictatorship of AmitMirLacCog will rule with an iron fist..well...2...and we will force the citizens to make nifty images without pay! "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

*AHEM*no forced labor; Mr. Beckford.*taps his free hand's palm with a nightstick*

aaarrrrr....not fair... "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

mDuo13

Post by mDuo13 »

Quote:we will force the citizens to make nifty images without payUmm... citizens? Plural? Who be these other citizens? I seem to have yet to meet them...

you are actually 2 people, it's just that you are never both around at the same time so you dont know. "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

mDuo13

Post by mDuo13 »

Oh.That makes sense.I think.**runs away when the crazy man isn't looking**

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

I think the citizen(s) already kindly volunteered to make nifty images without pay, and no one took him/them up on it. But now that I am MiniInt pro tempore, I would like to request as many of the following as you care to provide:Duchy of Yardistan: Tropical with lots of volcanoesBarony of Amity + Mirioth: Tropical and lush and prettyLothlaria: Like New Zealand, with a very conspicuous kiwiAlexandretta: Hmmmm...I'll get back to you on that one, if you still want to do it.

mmm....okyou see the reallt handsome guy in this picture.....and you know those dictaors and commies with loads of medals on there chests.....could you please do an image withthe following....me, looking all powerfull, with loads of medals and stuff...and one the same, but addressing addressing an army...so..yeh, if you dont mind "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

mDuo13

Post by mDuo13 »

Well, here's the first of them... I'll work on the others when I get the chance, but for now it's time for bed.

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Not bad... but PLEASE make mine dark and gothy. PLEEEEAAASSEE.

Scott Alexander

Stuff

Well...I guess you're the Baron...I always pictured it as sorta the Hawaii of Micras. After all, what kind of crazy would make a dark and gothic and forbidding and evil place and then name it "Amity"? It's just not done!And that Yardistan image is SWEET. Edited by: Scott Siskind  at: 2/9/04 8:48 am

Gman Russell

Re: Stuff

Post by Gman Russell »

*laughs*It IS ironic no? But, check the inside of my barony... i've allready made myself at home. *shrugs*Maybe subconciously I knew it meant that and so it drummed up the image and feel that made me feel the most at home... I'm not sure..

Alexandra Decens

Post by Alexandra Decens »

Erik and I want to work on the Alexandretta page....that would be fun...now..to think of a theme... Non-NobleImperial MistressMe

Mattlore Devious

Post by Mattlore Devious »

The Yardistani Banner is awesome!

Scott Alexander

Mmmmm....sorry....apparently not everyone wants a banner...I suppose you probably shouldn't make them until people approve...sorry to waste your time...I figured everyone would appreciate it.

mDuo13

Post by mDuo13 »

Well, regardless, I've put togther banner #2: The Barony of Amity and Mirioth. I think I managed to fulfill both requests: tropical AND gothy.See for yourself:

mDuo13

Post by mDuo13 »

Quote:you see the reallt handsome guy in this picture.....Wait, where? I don't see him. j/k =PHere you go: That was actually surprisingly easy to make. Heh heh heh. Look for part 2 soon.

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

*LAUGHS!*Sorry... that's sooo wrong... but... oh man... haha...and yeah, that might work Mduo... hm... not bad.edit: It kind of looks like Hawaii was overun with will'o'the'wisps... Edited by: Gman Russell at: 2/9/04 9:29 pm

mDuo13

Post by mDuo13 »

And here's installment #2. This one was a little harder, and didn't turn out quite as well, I think. Nevertheless:

BRILL!now...I was thinking, less nazi's, more medals, but this is good! "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Mattlore Devious

LOTH would like a banner :b lolBush/Native Forest type thing...or as scott said Kiwis/New Zealand

mDuo13

Post by mDuo13 »

Here we go. This one was pretty fun to make, and really easy, too. And, I might note, the "Kiwi crossing" sign is from a real photograph.

Mattlore Devious

Haha, koooooool....I most definatly approve and offer many thanks

Chimaera the Wise

Post by Chimaera the Wise »

d00d... no offense, but you spelled Lothlaria incorrectly.

Mattlore Devious

lmao, I didn't even notice

Scott Alexander

I added a fixed version to the Lothlaria forum. If you're too embarassed by my editing job, you can post another, but I didn't want to give you the extra work.

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Kildare (Former)”