Lady Phoenix the Risen

Zirandorthel

Lady Phoenix the Risen

Post by Zirandorthel »

Very nice touch, hurray for self-important Prætorishness! Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessNiirus TinenetuwarLet the fates burn!

Kaiser Mors III

Re: Lady Phoenix the Risen

Post by Kaiser Mors III »

I think that was a compliment...hehe Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Phoenix the Risen

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

Yes, why thank you... and I apologize for my random nuisance-ness... it's a habit I don't particularly have the motivation to break anytime soon.I hand you back the Scepter of Law in hopefully as good a condition as it was lent. May you rule well again, lord Zirandorthel.(What can I say, we need more ceremonial artifacts in this nation.) Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess of Kildare - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - COME BACK, STEVE!!! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Ah yes, and I see you have been polishing it. Very dilligent indeed. I confess I took the Circlet of Nitpicking, Jewelled Boots of Suffrage and the Boxer Shorts of Failed Votes with me on my travels, just for the autographs I got to sign.. Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessNiirus TinenetuwarLet the fates burn!

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Let's not forget the, "We're not a democracy sword of despair".

Kaiser Mors III

well.. we aren't a democracy... Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Draco the Tainted

Post by Draco the Tainted »

Don't we have enough swords as is? Heil Loki!!!
Heil H'Graa!!!

Kaiser Mors III

I wield the Sword of Vengance and the Sword of Mortis... Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Draco the Tainted

which reminds me... why aren't you using your Mortis Mercator avatar? or any avatar for that matter? Heil Loki!!!
Heil H'Graa!!!

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Any unnecessary activity on his login will draw the ezboard authorities to him, and they'll strip his login of any extraneous benefits it might have gotten accidentally. Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessNiirus TinenetuwarLet the fates burn!

Draco the Tainted

umm... Qua? Heil Loki!!!
Heil H'Graa!!!

mDuo13

Post by mDuo13 »

I love the redundancy in the phrase "sword of mortis."For those of you who don't get it, mortis literally means "of death," which means that "sword of mortis" means "sword of of death."Of course, it would be better if you appended "...fati! (et duo)" to the end. Everything needs an "...of doom! (+2)" bonus on it.

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Kildare (Former)”