Duke Gryphon...

Zirandorthel

Duke Gryphon...

Post by Zirandorthel »

Thought you might be interested, a rogue of my acquaintance, one Eoin Dornan, declared Erior as an independent Barony in December of last year, illuminating the map here and erecting boards for it here.Just a bit of idle reminiscence, seemed interesting enough. ZirandorthelThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart

Phoenix the Risen

Re: Duke Gryphon...

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

are you trying to say that you have seceded from shireroth?what does this mean? Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess Pro-Tempore of Kildare; stand-in for Gryphon the Pure - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - "To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

Zirandorthel

Re: Duke Gryphon...

Post by Zirandorthel »

No, no, it's all back now. This was just an idle fancy pursued at some time back in December. Just remembered it yesterday when sifting through my image directory, thought it might interest you. ZirandorthelThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Kildare (Former)”