Dukal Decree #1: Kildari Recycling System

Gryphon the Pure

Dukal Decree #1: Kildari Recycling System

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

Kildare shall henceforth have an active recycling system to reduce internal waste.The main effect of this recycling System shall be that when a Dukal Decree is annulled, all following Decrees shall move up one number in the numerical listing of Decrees. Annulled Decrees shall be preserved, but shall not be listed as Decrees.To start this system, I hereby remove the previous Dukal Decree #2, and replace it with this one.As Duke of Kildare, this Decree is my Will.My Will shall be followed within borders of my Dutchy.~Signed, Duke Gryphon the Pure*The following Nulled and Voided by Kaiseress Jadie on 10/16/2003*Dukal Decree #2: Heightened Security and Censorship (null)Due to agressive actions and implications, the following people are hereby banned from Kildare:Eriana MoonRakesh86StoneJackabarAny dual logins of aforementionedAll posts by said shall be deleted.Similarly, any posts herein containing agressive actions or implications against any citizen of Kildare shall be deleted and disregarded, and the perpetrator of said shall be added to the list of those banned.Essentially, this decree means "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all."This Decree shall affect until I revoke it, which will be as soon as I feel comfortably safe within my Duchy once again. Edited by: Gryphon the Pure at: 10/31/03 5:09 pm

Kaiseress Jadie

Re: Dukal Decree #2: Heightened Security

Post by Kaiseress Jadie »

Um.....no.....but if you really want no activity Gryphon go for it....but I highly highly highly disagree with this decree.So don't be surprised if I override sometime in the near future. Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of ShirerothEdited by: Gryphon the Pure at: 10/22/03 10:23 am

Kaiseress Jadie

I will let the decree stand due to you feeling unsafe. Just please be careful of what you say and do in the future and who is offends. I can't stop everyone...I can try And this has nothing to do with Sonoman vs. Non-sonoman....so don't you dare accuse me of that.Just watch what you say Gryphon...fort he sake of yourself and the rest of Shireroth...please?!?!? Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of ShirerothEdited by: Gryphon the Pure at: 10/22/03 10:24 am

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Gyrphon, will your wings grow back? Edited by: Gryphon the Pure at: 10/22/03 10:25 am

Kaiser Erik

Post by Kaiser Erik »

Both Gryphon the Pure and Stone Jack0Bar are hereby ordered to the Kaiser's Court. You have been summoned! You must comply... Kaiser Erik of Shireroth.Duke of BrookshireNot dead yet...Edited by: Gryphon the Pure at: 10/22/03 10:25 am

Solitary Poet 8

Post by Solitary Poet 8 »

*snaps fingers*Aw, shucks. And here I thought you'd ban me fors ending your storm away! Oh, and just to clarify, I never said which direction the flock was blowing it. It could just have easily gone south rather than west to Goldshire. Birrrrrrrrrrrd Maaaaaaaaan!!!!!~The Solitary Poet of GoldshireEdited by: Gryphon the Pure at: 10/22/03 10:25 am

Kaiseress Jadie

This decree is revoked if I have to make an Imperial decree saying so I will. But for now this is good enough. You have no right to ban people for joking. (Eriana and Rakesh) I can understand why you would want to ban Stone as he cut off your wings....however you guys need to work out this squabble. This has gone way to freakin far as it has gone beyond Kildare it is affecting the entire freakin nation....that is way too far. I won't stand for it. So stop acting like you are 2 and grow up and defend yourself without blocking out the rest of the world. Thank you you come again...see ya later! Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of ShirerothEdited by: Gryphon the Pure at: 10/22/03 10:26 am

Phoenix the Risen

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

actually, poet, thank you for doing something about the storm. It was very well thought up... just it did kinda ruin my plot, so I had to finish it the way I had intended to finish it... and come to think about it, Stone helped a bit too... though I'm still totally pissed off at him for it... because it was totally uncool regardless...and Kaiseress... ......never mind... Let's get ready to RoX0Rz!!!Edited by: Gryphon the Pure at: 10/22/03 10:27 am

Serapheenx

Post by Serapheenx »

Censorship? Can somebody get inot what is meant by this here? Edited by: Gryphon the Pure at: 10/22/03 10:27 am

Phoenix the Risen

doesn't matter... it's revoked... Let's Get Ready to RoX0rz!Edited by: Gryphon the Pure at: 10/22/03 10:27 am

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

i am a little confused...I am sure I have asked already, and probably got an answer...but I cant remember...how did he cut off your wings?unless you mean just someone saying in a post "I cut off gryphons wrings"except...that cant be it, as you seemed pretty annoyed by it...and someone saying that in a post happens allthe time...I have had camel bombs used against me at least twice, and have had me head cut of a few times aswell....so it must be something more serios....so what was it? war trophy liberated from Babkha by the Federated NORworthic Liberation Devision (FNORD) Edited by: Gryphon the Pure at: 10/22/03 10:28 am

Phoenix the Risen

it's one of those unwritten rules that most things done in an RP thread are legal so long as they are generally believable, do not declare things that are choices of another character (such as saying "Beckford is stupid enough not to move at all&quot , and they play within the setup of previous RP posts.I chose to accept the fact that Gryphon's wings were severed, since a) it was within the realm of feasibility, b) it was not so intrusive as to declare anything regarding the actions or abilities of the character (other than the fact that Gryphon was unconscious at the time - which had been declared by the Duke himself), and c) Gryphon did leave himself open.If Stone had shot Gryphon in the head as he was planning, the post probably would have been deleted (by Gryphon, as it is within his powers to do so in the borders of his Duchy) or he would have been directly charged of treason against a Duke of Shireroth, in which case I don't know what would have happened.Oh, and an RP thread is one started by an RP post... hrm... maybe I should formalize these rules. Phoenix the Risen- Emissary and Counsel to Duke Gryphon the Pure of Kildare - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEthEdited by: Gryphon the Pure at: 10/22/03 10:29 am

Solitary Poet 8

As the one who started said thread, I can testify to the RP nature of the thread. My post was obviously RP. Birrrrrrrrrrrd Maaaaaaaaan!!!!!~The Solitary Poet of GoldshireEdited by: Gryphon the Pure at: 10/22/03 10:29 am

Phoenix the Risen

thanks... I guess... for affirming that Gryphon's wings were cut off...nah, we still love you poet *disclaimer* Phoenix the Risen- Emissary and Counsel to Duke Gryphon the Pure of Kildare - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEthEdited by: Gryphon the Pure at: 10/22/03 10:30 am

Solitary Poet 8

*shrugs* Anything to help an interesting plotline! Birrrrrrrrrrrd Maaaaaaaaan!!!!!~The Solitary Poet of GoldshireEdited by: Gryphon the Pure at: 10/22/03 10:30 am

Phoenix the Risen

Re: Dukal Decree #2: Kildari Recycling System

Further Comments on the Former Dukal Decree shall be either deleted or marked red. This thread now belongs to the Decree regarding the Kildari Recycling System. Phoenix the Risen- Emissary and Counsel to Duke Gryphon the Pure of Kildare - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth

interesting implimentation.... war trophy liberated from Babkha by the Federated NORworthic Liberation Devision (FNORD)

Kaiser Erik

Post by Kaiser Erik »

I see.. quite different from the Imperial Decree set up... Kaiser Erik of Shireroth.Duke of BrookshireNot dead yet...

Phoenix the Risen

it only makes sense... I mean, it really sucks to have all those revoked decrees taking up space and numerals... I'd rather not get into the triple digits by keeping old decrees.And also, this provides for the recycling of impermanent laws such as the Appointment of Barons, the annexation of new territorry, and the like... which only effect once Phoenix the Risen- Emissary and Counsel to Duke Gryphon the Pure of Kildare - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth

what about....you make decree...6, then decree...7, then revoke 6...then revoke 5...then what happens? war trophy liberated from Babkha by the Federated NORworthic Liberation Devision (FNORD)

Solitary Poet 8

If I read this right, 7 becomes 5. Birrrrrrrrrrrd Maaaaaaaaan!!!!!~The Solitary Poet of Goldshire

Phoenix the Risen

Okay... for those mathematical and/or logical geeks out there:for all n such that {n€Z,0for all d such that {d€Z,0for all a such that {a€Z,0Quote:you make decree...6#1: 1#2: 2#3: 3#4: 4#5: 5#6: 6Quote:then decree...7#1: 1#2: 2#3: 3#4: 4#5: 5#6: 6#7: 7Quote:then revoke 6#1: 1#2: 2#3: 3#4: 4#5: 5#6: 7Archive1: 6Quote:then revoke 5#1: 1#2: 2#3: 3#4: 4#5: 7Archive1: 6Archive2: 5(( then reinstate 5 ))#1: 1#2: 2#3: 3#4: 4#5: 7#6: 5Archive1: 6(( then revoke 2 ))#1: 1#2: 3#3: 4#4: 7#5: 5Archive1: 6Archive2: 2(( then decree 8 ))#1: 1#2: 3#3: 4#4: 7#5: 5#6: 8Archive1: 6Archive2: 2(( then reinstate 6 ))#1: 1#2: 3#3: 4#4: 7#5: 5#6: 8#7: 6Archive1: 2... I think you get the idea... Phoenix the Risen- Emissary and Counsel to Duke Gryphon the Pure of Kildare - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

Head goes POP!

Phoenix the Risen

lol... it is much less complicated in effect...if this were enacted upon the decrees... we'd be up to like eighteen right now... instead of seventy some Phoenix the Risen- Emissary and Counsel to Duke Gryphon the Pure of Kildare - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

You forgot the 1) Reborn from own ashes thing ZirandorthelThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart

Phoenix the Risen

in case you didn't notice... I don't do that every post. But it is alluded to in my titles now, so : P Edited by: Phoenix the Risen at: 11/1/03 8:38 pm

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

That's just laziness. See if I don't hack the control centre just to change your title and spite you ZirandorthelThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart

Re: Dukal Decree #1: Kildari Recycling System

AT LAST!SOMEONE HAS PUT MY WORDS IN THEIR SIGBLOCK! war trophy liberated from Babkha by the Federated NORworthic Liberation Devision (FNORD)

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Kildare (Former)”