Request to the Most Worthy Duke of Kildare

Austi Scot

Request to the Most Worthy Duke of Kildare

Post by Austi Scot »

Request to the Most Worthy Duke of KildareFrom your humble servant the Baron of Novi DalmacijaOh Duke, Gryphon the Pure, Highest and Mightiest of Dukes in the land of Shireroth, I Austi Scot, Baron of your humble land come before you to make a request that the Barony of which you are so graciously allowing me to oversee shall be henceforth known as Nova Dalmacija.I believe this would be in line with the intent of the founder and with the history of the land. It would serve the best interest of the Great and Prosperous Duke of Kildare. It is to your wishes and commands that I humbly submit.Baron Scot

Phoenix the Risen

Re: Request to the Most Worthy Duke of Kildare

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

for lack of a more present Duke, your request is accepted. Phoenix the Risen- Emissary and Counsel to Duke Gryphon the Pure of Kildare - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

~steps away dancin ~Cool"Duke, Duke, Duke of KildareDuke, Duke, Duke of KildareIn the land he is mighty and fairHe lets me change the name of my Lair"Duke, Duke, Duke of KildareDuke, Duke, Duke of KildareHe always does his full shareThis is how he says he cares.~ fades out as the distance grows~

Serapheenx

Post by Serapheenx »

Austi, you work soooooo hard. You really do. Can I help in anyway to alleviate some of the pressure you are experiencing?

Solitary Poet 8

Post by Solitary Poet 8 »

*runs away in order to avoid watching a possible massage* Birrrrrrrrrrrd Maaaaaaaaan!!!!!~The Solitary Poet of Goldshire

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

Sera,Would you like to work for the Ministry of Trade?AustiUm, a massage Â….

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Kildare (Former)”