recall vote

Stone Jackabar

recall vote

Post by Stone Jackabar »

(sorry if spammign im just placeing this where i think it needs to be)due to seemingly loss of faith in his citizens, (if there are any left) i claim a vote of no confidance in the current duke of kildare, who in seemingly all the time he has held office has not streamlined any new activity, or done any work to draw in or keep new citizens. And has in fact caused many to flee from his duchy into other lands.

Gryphon the Pure

Re: recall vote

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

even if that is the case, you are not a citizen of kildare, so you wouldn't be in place to put a recall vote to effect, and even if you were, neither do the citizens of this duchy have any legal right to institute such an act... so phoey on you...And I did offer to our MoMA to come join here, as it is the military state of Shireroth, but he decided to stay in Yardistan...Oh, and gaining new citizens is not the sole purpose of Duke, you know. Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

Solitary Poet 8

Post by Solitary Poet 8 »

Hate to intrude, but isn't the purpose of a duke to bring activity to the duchy? Since the Yardistan thing, the only activity here has been instigated by Stone. While you are certainly active everywhere else, its almost like you're leaving your own duchy behind. Just food for thought. Birrrrrrrrrrrd Maaaaaaaaan!!!!!~The Solitary Poet of Goldshire

Gryphon the Pure

well, right now my duchy is waiting out the storm, the advent of the new military, and the reactivation of A.S.T.R.O., which is dependent upon the economy sim that Austi is running right now... once these things are all streamlined, there should be more activity...oh, and right now I'm brainstorming ideas for advertisements to post in random places... tho if the FBI or CIA happened to see them, they might get suspicious... Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

so pretty much yer gonna sit around and wait for the military to bring activity to kildare? YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

Solitary Poet 8

If that's the case, wouldn't it be wiser to join the military in order to produce activity in Kildare? Shows Dukal(sp?) initiative. Birrrrrrrrrrrd Maaaaaaaaan!!!!!~The Solitary Poet of Goldshire

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

Ok Lunaris is just a new barony with nothing and it has more activity than here.... You shouldn't have to wate on the military for activity....

Gryphon the Pure

Note that the activity in your barony is a random party (for which I would have no reason here) and meaningless fantasyland decrees. I would rather have productive activity than pointless activity, and if I cannot have that, then it may be better to have none at all. Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

Solitary Poet 8

Touche, Pure. But you haven't answered my question. If Kildare is home to the military, and you're relying on the military for activity, then why aren't you in the military? Birrrrrrrrrrrd Maaaaaaaaan!!!!!~The Solitary Poet of Goldshire

Gryphon the Pure

I, Joseph, as Draco the Tainted, am in the military. However, Gryphon is more of a pacifist in times of peace, and he himself is only militant in Militant situations... such as a direct attack.As Gryphon, I do not like to associate myself with military so much when there is not need to do so. Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

i can twist that in all sortsa insulting ways, but that would just be a waste of time. and the party is not her only activity. Almost every active duke is doing something in their duchy, something to build, something to draw out the culture. hell, nicks got history lessions for his land.and what thehell do kildarians DO anyway? you're the boss, come up with a past or something. You claim to be waiting on the military but why don't you show some initive and do something instead of sitting on yer duff. YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Kildare (Former)”