*inside the Duke's bedroom*

Stone Jackabar

*inside the Duke's bedroom*

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*as the current duke of kildare comes intohis bedroom after a long day, he finds stone, in full battle armor, sitting at his chair smoking a pipe**stands up, his 6'2" hieght intimidating, his black hair no longer short but in a long ponytail*I am very VERY disapointed in you, oh duke.had i known of your trechorus heart, i would not have let my land and my people be led to such decadent stupidity. *makes no move to draw weapons but is advanceing nonethe less*make no mistake, i have not come to regain my duchy. Politics aren't my thing. however.....be wary indeed....*dukes blood seems to slow down making him groggy**stone fades into shadows*continue your current path and there will be a reckoning, for there are few who can withstand my fury, pray you do not become a focous of my rage.*is gone but has carved the symbol of house Jadie into the wall of the bedroom* YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

Gryphon the Pure

Re: *inside the Duke's bedroom*

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

Treachery?What have I done that can be called Treachery?And from the man who took my throne right out from under me without so much as a "Hey you - you're fired".I'm insulted.(P.S. A 6'2" Drow Soldier is not very intimidating to a 6'2" Drow Soldier with wings that add another couple of inches)(P.P.S. Nice hair... seems to be contagious around here...) Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

UEC

Post by UEC »

You're Drow too? E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gryphon the Pure

you didn't know this?there was this whole thing back when Stone was rampaging and killing the elves that he almost killed me thinking I was culturally drow... but no... I am only drow by blood... and still only half at that(by the way... as it is on topic, my avatar was the logo on Wizards.com for the longest time, as 2003 is the Year of the Drow... but they took it down a week or so ago, which is why all of a sudden my older posts lack an avatar. Luckily I saved it on the Portland server, so now it's back... whee...) Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

Kaiseress Jadie

Post by Kaiseress Jadie »

*walks in**sees her symbol carved into the wall*woah..what happened here?? Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Gryphon the Pure

evidently a former usurper is trying to champion you against me... and I don't even know what I've done to offend him... Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

Kaiseress Jadie

Post by Kaiseress Jadie »

I think it was you submitting to Yardistan...who was/is rebelling against me....methinks that is what it is. Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

Dooooooode.....

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

(somehow i forgot to mention this, stone ain't built like a drow remember? he's got shoulders bigger then some orcs. he ain't no skinny thang, also he's not technicly drow either, just drow-made.) YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Kildare (Former)”