To Duke Gryphon the Pure, Duke of Kildare

Austi Scot

To Duke Gryphon the Pure, Duke of Kildare

Post by Austi Scot »

I am the Heir apparent – the Baron to Be – of Novi Dalmacija, or at least that is what Mari is telling everyone, you know – Mari the current Baroness.As I look around I get the distinct impression that Novi Dalmacija is a Barony in the Duchy of Kildare. Is the same as you thought? Â… and would me being the Baron of Novi Dalmacija meet with your approval? Edited by: Austi Scot  at: 9/22/03 11:59 pm

Gryphon the Pure

Re: To Duke Gryphone the Pure, Duke of Kildare

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

Sure.Just on the condition that you prove yourself active in the land.If you are, and you intend to vote in the Landsraad, I will give you one of the two votes from the KF. Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

Great - I'll use my one vote wisely - ... the first thing might to get people to stop pointing at me and stop pointing out!.... When I become Baron can I punish someone for having pointed at me in ND?

Kaiseress Jadie

Post by Kaiseress Jadie »

For pointing at you??*blinks and is confused* Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

UEC

Post by UEC »

remember, I pointed out that he wasn't Baron yet.... hehe E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

... and now can you tell that I wasn't the least bite stressed out, that I thought the whole thing was in fun?

UEC

Post by UEC »

*points* E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

Duke Gryphon the Pure, Duke of Kildare,It has come to my attention that one Gryphon Avocatio of Yardistan has supposed it upon himself to make certain demands that directly affect you, my Duke, and you Duchy.In particularly this Gryphony has demanded Gong Li, an island south of Kildare and as I understand now owned by your great Duchy, be given to him. He spouts some former claim and imagines you will blink as he stretches forth his hand to seize that which is ruled by the great Duke of Kildare. This Gryphony has presumed to demand that you change your name in some supposed delusion within his mind of ownership of that grandeur. As Baron of Novi Dalmacija I, all the kittens brought to Novi Dalmacija by Eriana Moon, and all the Dalmatian Dogs so named after Novi Dalmacija stand ready to fly in the face of this Gryphony. Heck IÂ’ll even get our rugby team to come along if you want. Austi ScotBaron of Novi Dalmacija

Gryphon the Pure

y'know what, don't attack unless they attack first... it seems nick hasn't set foot in here since I submitted to the YAC, so I don't think he'll be looking for any more...And holy crap... something just occurred to me...Who were the original dukes of Kildare? Anyone? Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

I think it was Patrick Foley... it was before my time, though. Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"The Great are Only Great because we are on our knees. Let us rise!" -Stirner"There never was a saint with red hair" -Russian Proverb

Gryphon the Pure

like when was fax the head of kildare? Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

Oh Great Duke of Kildare, the fierce kittens, the camouflaged Dalmations, and the rugby team stand ready at your command.

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Fax was head of Kildare after Patrick left...While Fax was Duke (May of 2002, I think), both you and I joined Shireroth and were given baronies.Fax left, and eventually it passed to Stone.Stone left, and it passed to you. Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"The Great are Only Great because we are on our knees. Let us rise!" -Stirner"There never was a saint with red hair" -Russian Proverb

Gryphon the Pure

actually, CinC Patrick came back for awhile, and then he became inactive again... it was passed to me, and then some kaiser decided I was too inactive and gave it to stone... and then stone left and gave it back to me... Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

UEC

Post by UEC »

*wistles innocently* E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

I was summerizing Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"The Great are Only Great because we are on our knees. Let us rise!" -Stirner"There never was a saint with red hair" -Russian Proverb

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Kildare (Former)”