Diddley-eiddley

Zirandorthel

Diddley-eiddley

Post by Zirandorthel »

Wheee-hey! Tá muid ag damhsa agus ag rince, i Baile Curragh! Too ra loo ra loo ra! Diddley eiddley! Yeeee-ow!*ag léim agus ag béic as*Mo Rothí, is brea liom sibh. Tá sibh go h-alainn! ZirandorthelThe Golden Darkness"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart Proud Citizen of Pyramodia

UEC

Re: Diddley-eiddley

Post by UEC »

What is it with people and speaking things I can't understand? E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

They know it annoys you?They like the special feeling they get from knowing a language no one else knows?They don't actually know english, and have been using an online translator this whole time?I personally like the third one... explains Shireroth all to well...

UEC

Post by UEC »

I dont' see how... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

This was the parting céilí, although I suppose it's more like a wake, to announce that I'm leaving Kildare for Hyperborea. ZirandorthelThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart

UEC

Post by UEC »

I.... seee....... yes... Right... Goodo.. Carry on.. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Kildare (Former)”