We must battle the Lizzard King!

Zirandorthel

We must battle the Lizzard King!

Post by Zirandorthel »

We men (and women) of Kildare are not to be trifled with by reptillian monarchs, are we? Nay! Nay, a thousand times, Nay! We must rise up, with our swords and machine guns, and face this interloper!*revs up the humvee* ZirandorthelThe Golden Darkness"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart Proud Citizen of Pyramodia

UEC

Re: We must battle the Lizzard King!

Post by UEC »

I don't think you need to worry about him... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*pushes zim aside* allirght bub im driving!*goes off to slay the lizard king!* YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

UEC

Post by UEC »

You'll have to find him first... He's hiding again.... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*duct tapes rik to hummer*you can find him.....nowONWARD!!!!!!!!!!1*takes off driving to eriks protesting screams* YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

UEC

Post by UEC »

*Tears the duct take and escapes*I'm glad I learned how to work with Duct tape in art class....*flees* E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

&turns hummer toward fleeing erik*got the net ready zim? YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

UEC

Post by UEC »

*stops and grabs a sizeable rock**faces the on coming Hummer*Let's Dance...*THrows the Rock into the Driver side of the Windshield, sending tracks and fissures through the glass like so many strand of a spider's web, completely obscuring the view through the windshield**grabs another rock* E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*smashes through windsheild*OI! Quit it!*see's rock*CRIPES!! YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

UEC

Post by UEC »

*Waits for Stone to get closer**waits....waits......**Waits, at 10 meters he throws the rock at Stone's head* E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

CRIKEY!*ducks and keeps driving stright* YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

UEC

Post by UEC »

*Jumps out of the way of the Hummer as it wizzes by. Stone having ducked, cannot come up from the duck in time to see where he has jumped to and was not able to correct for the jump.* E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

UEC

Post by UEC »

*Grabs something on the back of the Hummer and pulls himself onto the back of the Hummer* E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

hey...whered he go?Stops hummer abruptly and without warning*erik flies off the top*i know i saw him when i ducked.... YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

UEC

Post by UEC »

*pops up and throws another rock at Stone..**THan jumps on the hood of the Hummer**than the Roof**Than off the back**runs to a nearby stream**crosses stream**hides in the foresty underbrush* E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*crawls outta the wrecked hummer**takes off broken glasses**see's in infra-red eriks trail**grabs his staff*the hunt begins!*tracks him down* YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

UEC

Post by UEC »

*is covered in cold mud... like in the Preditor movie...* E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Kaiseress Aure I

Post by Kaiseress Aure I »

*chomps on popcorn*Highly intriguing, please proceed. May the hasha be with you
Never let sense conquer nonsense - Quixy, the God of Madness
I'm just a person trapped inside a woman's body. Elaine Boosler

UEC

Post by UEC »

*Suddenly a large blob of mud hits Aure* E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*stone tracks erik by the movement he made**throws staff like a spear, but can't get a clear shot at erik because of the cold mud* YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

UEC

Post by UEC »

*dives underwater and swims downstream under the cold water, which disapates his heat signiture* E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Kaiseress Aure I

*whimpers and tries to whipe off the mud*Why is it always me?! May the hasha be with you

UEC

Post by UEC »

Easy target? E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Harvey the Blue

Post by Harvey the Blue »

Everyone is looking that way already? Harvey SteffkeJadie's Lesser HalfSaves the worldProud bearer of the Shirerothian Silver Sword Award and Imperial Star

UEC

Post by UEC »

You had a sign on your back that said "mud me"? E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Solitary Poet 8

Post by Solitary Poet 8 »

Hey, you're right!*lifts sign slightly*And there's one underneath that says "mango me!"*let's go of sign*You should really check your back more often, Kaiseress. ~The Solitary Poet of Delvenus

Jadie Steffke

Post by Jadie Steffke »

Yeah..but who keeps putting those signs on her back eh?? Harvey's Elf-Cat Girl"May the hasha be with you"

UEC

Post by UEC »

*looks at ....Harvey* E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Kaiseress Aure I

Signs on my back? Who'd do such a terrible thing! Now I'm forced to watch my back! Tsk! Horrible people! May the hasha be with you

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

It wasn't me Kaiseress, im to busy running from Jadie.*runs off, the hills tucked safely in a backpack*

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Kildare (Former)”