Training

Gryphon the Pure

Re: Training

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

*just wonders how fast the PRH can run* Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

UEC

Post by UEC »

How can nations run? E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

so far as I know, people run nations, laws run nations... etc. Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

TonerMan

Post by TonerMan »

Could a moose run a nation? Wondering Nomad

Solitary Poet 8

Post by Solitary Poet 8 »

Probably. A moogle did once, I hear. ~The Solitary Poet of Delvenus

TonerMan

Post by TonerMan »

Not for very long.. Holy Warrior of Nee

Solitary Poet 8

True, true.*rubs paint from growing welt on head*I abstain from a role as practice target, thank you. Perhaps you should pick someone else, if you insist on live targets. ~The Solitary Poet of Delvenus

TonerMan

Post by TonerMan »

Someone shot you? Holy Warrior of Nee

Solitary Poet 8

Stone did with a paintball gun as revenge for the mango in the face, which turn was revenge for the mango in the back of the head. It was covered as the start of long range weapons training for the Kaiseress before the offtopic began anew. ~The Solitary Poet of Delvenus

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*grabs paintball shotgun**picks up toner man above the ground*ok aure, the thing with a shotgun is to geta s close as you safely can*toners's boots begin to crack stones skin**stone unloads three paintball shells to toners chest knocking him into the air and holding him there as he keeps firing (think devil may cry)**toner falls to earth with a thud and a groan*"moose....." YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

TonerMan

Post by TonerMan »

THAT"S IT!*pushes a button on his remote, than presses another quickly**a 5 foot diameter large paintball comes flying out of nowhere and hit stone in the chest**Disappears* Holy Warrior of Nee

Kaiseress Aure I

Post by Kaiseress Aure I »

*storms in with a brand new remote* HA! Now I know what this does!!!!*pushes big red button, mangos start falling from the sky**Hysterical Cruela laugh* May the hasha be with you
Never let sense conquer nonsense - Quixy, the God of Madness
I'm just a person trapped inside a woman's body. Elaine Boosler

TonerMan

Post by TonerMan »

*takes her remote and blends it with his making a better remote*MINE!.. Only I get one.. So they told me! Holy Warrior of Nee

Draco the Tainted

Post by Draco the Tainted »

yeah, he copyrighted the art of messing with random useless Technomaejzi equipment... Heil Loki!!!
Heil H'Graa!!!

Solitary Poet 8

Hmm.... I guess there really CAN only be one. Oh well. If you'll excuse me, I have to see a Scotsman about a sword. ~The Solitary Poet of Delvenus

UEC

Post by UEC »

Indeed! E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Kildare (Former)”