Training

Kaiseress Aure I

Re: Training

Post by Kaiseress Aure I »

*jumps up, barely avoiding Stone's staff**does a back-flip in mid-air and lands behind Stone**tries to attack him from behind* Never let sense conquer nonsense - Quixy, the God of MadnessSome people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead. Charles BukowskI'm just a person trapped inside a woman's body. Elaine Boosler

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*turns and smashes her with a shoulder blow once she lands, though she blocks it with her staff, the staff is knocked into her chest quickly and painfully*(aure stone is supposed to be one of the finest warriors in the world, he never did expect you to win, without the sword of vengance. but if you do something remarkable that eh couldn't get out of, he will submit) YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

Solitary Poet 8

Post by Solitary Poet 8 »

It is good to know, Lord Harvey, that you would take it upon yourself to train the Kaiseress in such a fashion. I myself have been debating giving her a few training sessions as well, though in admittedly more violent of methods. Though a pacifist I am, I am perhaps even better aware than most that there are those out there who will create situations where one must go against his beliefs. This is why I have been trained in this. *holds up a sheathed, classic Japanese short sword* It is designed for defense. I wish to use it to teach the new Kaiseress an important aspect of her physical training of which Stone seems, regrettably to have looked over. Either that, or it is the next step in her training. We shall see. *realizes everyone is staring in surprise, or asleep from the long speech, scratches head in embarrassment*Heh heh, got carried away, I guess. *shouts* Come on, Lady Aure! you can do this! ~The Solitary Poet of Delvenus

UEC

Post by UEC »

mmmm blood.... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Kaiseress Aure I

*moves her hurt shoulder back nervously**jumps up, blocks a hit using her staff and appempts to to kick Stone in the chest* Never let sense conquer nonsense - Quixy, the God of MadnessSome people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead. Charles BukowskI'm just a person trapped inside a woman's body. Elaine Boosler

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*stone powers through the kick knocking aure down**places staff at soft spot of thoat*well DONE!!!! well done indeed.....but it is over. YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

UEC

Post by UEC »

*throws a mango at the back of Stone's head, than plays innocent when stone whirls around to see who threw it.*What? Stop looking at me like that.... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*stone glares, then grins*MANGO FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!(oh the madness i have unleashed) YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

UEC

Post by UEC »

MAUHAHAHAHAH*Air lifts several tons of Mango in from Mirioth*Then... Let is begin....*Pegs Aure in the shoulder with a mango* E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*grabs the mango-zooka**lobs as many as he can at erik* YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

UEC

Post by UEC »

*Busts out the Mango-Shield and deflects them away*HAHA!*Begins running at Stone with a Mango in his hand* E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

MANGO_NADE!!!! noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo*deves behind aure* YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

UEC

Post by UEC »

*stops, throw the Mango-Nade and takes cover behind his Mango-Shield* E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*aure is covered in mango jucies and pulp**stone charges erik with one of his own* YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

Kaiseress Aure I

*takes out the Pink Hanky and cleans herself from mango juices*That does it!!*takes out several bowls of mangos and starts throwing them with the speed of a machine gun* May the hasha be with you
Never let sense conquer nonsense - Quixy, the God of Madness
I'm just a person trapped inside a woman's body. Elaine Boosler

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

Harvey the Blue

Post by Harvey the Blue »

*several cargo planes fly overhead and release a few hundred mangos into the air*MANGO AIRSTRIKE!! Harvey SteffkeJadie's Lesser HalfSaves the worldProud bearer of the Shirerothian Silver Sword Award and Imperial Star

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*calls in the flying elephants to eat them mid-drop**gives matt a coupla erbs for his trouble**shoots the planes with his mango-zooka**and the sky rains mango pulp* YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

UEC

Post by UEC »

hmmm... I think we forgot about the seeds.... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Solitary Poet 8

*Slices all stray mangoes thrown his way with lightning speed*He slices! He dices! He makes julian fries! And mango wedges, mango juice, mango smoothies, mango kabobs, mango salad, mangos and cheese, mango skin sculptures.....*continues slicing* ~The Solitary Poet of Delvenus

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*solitary is pelted from behind with a mango* YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

UEC

Post by UEC »

Julian Fries... I never knew Julian Starr made good fries.. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Harvey the Blue

Oh, he does not... Harvey SteffkeJadie's Lesser HalfSaves the worldProud bearer of the Shirerothian Silver Sword Award and Imperial Star

UEC

Post by UEC »

How do you know? Have you ever eaten him? E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Harvey the Blue

Erm... this is horrible off topic! What happened to the training? Harvey SteffkeJadie's Lesser HalfSaves the worldProud bearer of the Shirerothian Silver Sword Award and Imperial Star

UEC

Post by UEC »

ended? E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Solitary Poet 8

*wipes mango off back of head*Shouldn't we move on to long range weapons training, then? As I recall, that was the closest we had to a plan here.*picks up discarded mango, rubs it in Stone's face, runs like PRH* ~The Solitary Poet of Delvenus

Jadie Steffke

Post by Jadie Steffke »

*looks at everyone in amusement and just laughs* you guys are funny..*continues laughing* Harvey's Elf-Cat Girl"May the hasha be with you"

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*picks up paintball rifle and throw one to aure*now then....he's how you taeke out a runner*points rifle at fleeing poet*aim for head or knees*hits him HARD in the back of the head knocking him down*see? nothing too it YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

UEC

Post by UEC »

*pops up out of nowhere, plasters Stone with Painballs, and disapears again* E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Kildare (Former)”