Training

Harvey the Blue

Re: Training

Post by Harvey the Blue »

*walks up to Aurefiction and puts his arm next to hers for comparison*Do you see a difference here? She has vaguely grey skin! It is obviously unnatural! Everyone is going to laugh at the country with the Kaiser with vaguely grey skin!Plus, I have heard nasty rumors about blood magic. Is it true that if somewhere where to happen to you, the link between you two would damage if not kill her as well?...I suppose you can proceed with your training, but I want to see the results Erik gets from the Technomaezji. Harvey SteffkeJadie's Lesser HalfSaves the worldProud bearer of the Shirerothian Silver Sword Award and Imperial Star

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

a blood spell only binds if the caster wishes... i assures you i didn't bind her to me, only to the blood of mine in her system... and i doubt any would taunt one who can do this*tosses a wieght to aure**in a human reflex she swings the staff at it**shatters the steel weight*see? YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*training continues much faster, as Aure's new skillz accepts the speed and balence needed to use a staff properly**though she is still human, she now has a higher potential for strength, dexterity and durability, depending on how much she practices**Eventually he gives her a new uniform depicting first class officer in the shireroth army. And a HEVAILY enchanted staff that won't break, and has magic gems inside, so it flashes with lighting, fire, and ice upon strike.* YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

Aurefiction

Post by Aurefiction »

*is quiet enjoying herself doing all those amazing things with her staff**stops, rather puzzled*Hervey? Will people REALLY laugh at me?... I mean grey skin and red hair does have soething rather interesting-looking about it, and I'm not AS gery as Stone himself... Though one might mistake us for being related...*turns to Stone*I am very grateful for this wonderful gift! I don't know how I'll ever be able to thank you enough. I just hope that the Kaiser's fears are all just delusions. I am very eager to learn more from you and continue with my training. "Never let sense conquer nonesense"-- Quixy the god of Madness.

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

thanks, your not that gray, you just look like ya need some sun, you were fairly tan before my spell, if anything you look a little bit more marble than my slate. *grabs his mythral staff**spars with her showing the more complex and achrobatics moves one may do* YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

Aurefiction

Post by Aurefiction »

Heh, I can freely be called Snowwhite now...*repeats the moves, clearly more able and agile this time around* "Never let sense conquer nonesense"-- Quixy the god of Madness.

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*weeks of trainign pass and aure can now staff0fight like the members of the high royal gaurd**stone watches as she she goes through some of the motions of a complex flip-kick-slash move*good!i think its time for your final exam in melee trainignyou vs either me, or several other memebrs of the gaurd. YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

Gaelen LyTecnomaezj

Post by Gaelen LyTecnomaezj »

We'll be Watching.....*vanishes As suddenly has he appeared fading into blackness of shadow* Gaelen Ly'Teçnomaezj"Expect me when you see me,""Who are you? What do you want? Where are you going?""Who do you serve? and who do you trust?"

Aurefiction

Post by Aurefiction »

Of course, sir, I will go through the exam if it's absolutely nessessary... But... I dunno... Somehow lately, I feel... Watched.Is it a sign maybe? "Never let sense conquer nonesense"-- Quixy the god of Madness.

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

eh? oh that galen....techno magehe turned me back from a penguin! YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

Aurefiction

Post by Aurefiction »

You were... A penguin? "Never let sense conquer nonesense"-- Quixy the god of Madness.

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

yes....yes i was the avatar of tux for a while.....a being known as TUXstone.....i have pictures.....im me sometime Stone0Jackabar YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

Harvey the Blue

*watches progress with satisfaction*All right, I have little doubt that her physical fighting capabilities will be top notch. However, there is more to personal saftey then that. I suggest an... alternate form of training. *smiles not-so-innocenetly and hands a sealed notebook to Stone* Harvey SteffkeJadie's Lesser HalfSaves the worldProud bearer of the Shirerothian Silver Sword Award and Imperial Star

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*looks at sealed notebook**opens it up*hmmmm........we'll see, she has to finish training with phillip, and pass my final. then we'll see YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

PhillipMarshall

Post by PhillipMarshall »

oh yeah...phillips school of shooting. my favorite! don't blink, you'll miss my shot.

Aurefiction

Post by Aurefiction »

*charges her bazooka*Shooting? Did anyone say "shooting"?Yay!Always ready!

Kaiser Raynor X

Post by Kaiser Raynor X »

Target practice with a Bazooka.. yeah... She's a B0O0/\/\ist.... someone get her a BAR... She needs a Rifle... Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

she has to fight me or the gard to pass melee test first!!!!!now aure!! pick who you fight! YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

Aurefiction

Post by Aurefiction »

*shrug*I'll fight you... I'm up for a challenge today*smirk* "Never let sense conquer nonesense"-- Quixy the god of Madness.

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*pulls out staff*gets in ready position*ok...when you're ready YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

Aurefiction

Post by Aurefiction »

*stretches and takes a bow**gets into position*Mwah!*grins evilly* "Never let sense conquer nonesense"-- Quixy the god of Madness.

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

BAR? Pah, back in the day, when I was a Boo/\/\ist, we had to make do with what we could find. We din't have no BARs, we just had a simple Obliteration Rifle and a six-pack of hyper-grenades. How times have changed.. ZirandorthelThe Golden Darkness"For three years now I've just been the Wombat.I haven't tried to force my sexual favours on people, or get them to adore me for my obvious cuteness. And that's why people hate me"-Eoin DornanProud Citizen of Pyramodia

Kaiser Raynor X

Post by Kaiser Raynor X »

We standardised..hehe Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*goes for a simple downward strike, as she goes for the horizontal block, stone flips the other end of the staff around to try and disarm her* YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

Kaiseress Aure I

Post by Kaiseress Aure I »

*swings the staff to the other side to block Stone's attenpt. Tries to kick him while doing that*(hmmm it would really help if I knew the proper terms. Ah well.) Never let sense conquer nonsense - Quixy, the God of MadnessSome people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead. Charles BukowskI'm just a person trapped inside a woman's body. Elaine Boosler

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Oh yes, there's that other word for a kick, isn't there :) ZirandorthelThe Golden Darkness"For three years now I've just been the Wombat.I haven't tried to force my sexual favours on people, or get them to adore me for my obvious cuteness. And that's why people hate me"-Eoin DornanProud Citizen of Pyramodia

Solitary Poet 8

Post by Solitary Poet 8 »

*watches training in fascination, popcorn in hand*Ya know, pacifist or no, I don't mind the staff so much. Less opportunity to kill, you understand. Besides which.... *winces as Stone takes a kick to the gut* its damn interesting! Popcorn, anyone? ~The Solitary Poet of Delvenus

Harvey the Blue

*munches on popcorn* Thank you, sir.I am just awaiting the part of the training that I devised. Our young Kaiseress shall learn the important lesson that not all problems can be solved with a show of strength and quick reflexes with a weapon. Harvey SteffkeJadie's Lesser HalfSaves the worldProud bearer of the Shirerothian Silver Sword Award and Imperial Star

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*stone turns his body to take the brunt of the kick**stone's skin fractures and cracks at the blow, the blood seeping out slowly hardens like poured cement.*stone drops low for a sweeping blow, once the staff is under aure (who will undoubtedly jump) Stone will bring it up quickly to try and flip her to her back* YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

UEC

Post by UEC »

Kinky.... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Kildare (Former)”