Aha. The grand vindication of my prejudice

Zirandorthel

Aha. The grand vindication of my prejudice

Post by Zirandorthel »

The Culture forum lies empty, an immobile husk, full of nothing, whilst a vibrant culture beats around it! Mwahahahahahhahflarglehahahahahahahahha! I debated posting in it to point this out, but then I realised, I have an entire other forum to post my personal grievances: this one! ZirandorthelThe Golden Darkness"For three years now I've just been the Wombat.I haven't tried to force my sexual favours on people, or get them to adore me for my obvious cuteness. And that's why people hate me"-Eoin DornanProud Citizen of Pyramodia

UEC

Re: Aha. The grand vindication of my prejudice

Post by UEC »

Culture forum? E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Precisely! Mwahahhaahh! ZirandorthelThe Golden Darkness"For three years now I've just been the Wombat.I haven't tried to force my sexual favours on people, or get them to adore me for my obvious cuteness. And that's why people hate me"-Eoin DornanProud Citizen of Pyramodia

UEC

Post by UEC »

I think you've lost it.... more. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Kaiseress Aure I

Post by Kaiseress Aure I »

We have a culture forum? Never let sense conquer nonsense - Quixy, the God of MadnessSome people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead. Charles BukowskI'm just a person trapped inside a woman's body. Elaine Boosler

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Shhhhhh. A culture forum is usually a sign that a micronation will never have a culture. But here Shireroth is, with a culture, and the culture forum lies empty! It's brilliant.. ZirandorthelThe Golden Darkness"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart Proud Citizen of Pyramodia

Kaiseress Aure I

Post by Kaiseress Aure I »

We should make a collection called "Only in Shireroth"... Like a list of phrases describing the things that happen only in Shireroth... That could be interesting. Never let sense conquer nonsense - Quixy, the God of MadnessSome people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead. Charles BukowskI'm just a person trapped inside a woman's body. Elaine Boosler

UEC

Post by UEC »

We have a University.. but no culture forum.... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Kildare (Former)”