*cracks knuckles*

Zirandorthel

*cracks knuckles*

Post by Zirandorthel »

Right, I'm actually a citizen now. So what's there to do? Any oddjobs going a-begging? ZirandorthelThe Golden Darkness"For three years now I've just been the Wombat.I haven't tried to force my sexual favours on people, or get them to adore me for my obvious cuteness. And that's why people hate me"-Eoin DornanProud Citizen of Pyramodia

Kaiseress Aure I

Re: *cracks knuckles*

Post by Kaiseress Aure I »

*adds Zirandorthel to her list of unemployed*I see. I shall find a position for you too. *smirk* Never let sense conquer nonsense - Quixy, the God of MadnessSome people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead. Charles BukowskI'm just a person trapped inside a woman's body. Elaine Boosler

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

heh*hands him a military unifor,*i got a job for yanow MARCH!hut-two-three-four!!! YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

UEC

Post by UEC »

hehe.... I'm employed! Though I'm having trouble finding a way to melt copper... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

*psst* You heat it up until it melts.Military, huh? Well, it has been a long time since I was professionally employed to kill and maim. Hell, it'll be like old times! ZirandorthelThe Golden Darkness"For three years now I've just been the Wombat.I haven't tried to force my sexual favours on people, or get them to adore me for my obvious cuteness. And that's why people hate me"-Eoin DornanProud Citizen of Pyramodia

UEC

Post by UEC »

Duh.. but I must find a large enough heat source as to be able to do that... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

To Schneefells, and the centre of the earth!! There shall we find the heat source you desire, and mammoths, yea, and a gargantuan titan from before the dawn of time! We shall sail the Liddenbrock Sea!! ZirandorthelThe Golden Darkness"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart Proud Citizen of Pyramodia

UEC

Post by UEC »

And GAhg shall rule us all ! E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Kildare (Former)”