Mulling over books...

Stone Jackabar

Re: Mulling over books...

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*gently places arm on sallys shoulder*maybe the kaiser will know....that emblem is the one he and his men wore when the attacked me on our first meeting.... Follow me!!! TAKE UP YOUR SPORKS!! AND FOLLOW ME TO BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sally Celebrian

Mulling over books...

Post by Sally Celebrian »

Well this is getting me nowhere! *slams dusty old book shut**looks over at mummy sitting on other side of the room*Who are you!? "Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures." --Henry Ward Beecher

Kaiser Raynor X

Post by Kaiser Raynor X »

Ancient Khaz Modanian Symbol... Part of the old Royal Seal, and the mark of my family. But the Khaz Modanian empire never came this far east... never reached Kildare... Odd.. that symbol was always with the rest of the crest until the fall of the Empire and my fore-father.. Raynor I...founded Shireroth. But the symbol vanished after 3 generations, and only my branch of the family retained it....And my family never left Brookshire or Goldshire.. Never crossed the seas.... Except.... There was a small branch of the family that went south.. and was never heard of again... as far as we can tell.. they died of plague... And... Raynor I himself was never accounted for... He died.. we know that.. but his burial location is unknown.... It was asumed it is somewhere under Shirekeep...May I see that book.... *is handed the book*...*begins to look over it.....*... Curiouser.. and curiouser.... it resembles..... Ancient Khaz Modanian.... But... not really... a few words here and there look right.. but 70% of it in undesirnable.... and what I can recognize makes little sense.. *reads....*something about a "war".... skip down 1/3 of a page.... *looks closer*.... This word *points to a set of symbols* looks like... "Kingdom"... or... maybe "empire"... *skips a page*.. And here!... Khaz Modan... plain as the sword at my side... But the ancient name for the Khaz Modan.. but... not quite... hmmm*reads on...*A sentance!!.. or phrase.... "Sword of [something], [something] "skyfire"(that can't be right...)...and.. the symbols for "smith" or.. forge...*is confused...*I need to go talk to some people....*walks off* Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Sally Celebrian

Wait!*chases after the kaiser*This was found the other day. I've never seen anything like it before.*brings out an amulet from a box. It is a raindrop shaped stone, bright green in color. It is engraved with a tiger enclosed by a pentagon*Do you recognize this symbol? An enemy perhaps? Maybe someone tried to raid the tomb.*hands amulet to Kaiser*Take your time with it. I trust you'll return it.*smiles sweetly* "Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures." --Henry Ward Beecher

Kaiser Raynor X

*looks at amulet...*... Not Shirerithian... or Khaz Modanian... We have no tigers.... never have... Kitanus has big cats... but the Khaz Modanians never went there....like I said.. never came to Kildare....Where did you find this?*notices a strange set of inscribings on the back...*Doesn't look much like a language... just.... kinda reminds me a a circuit board.....Circuit boa....rd... *is lost in thought*... that's not right.....*goes to find a Tecnomaezj...**Gives amulet to sally without really thinking or looking at her or anyone....**mumbles*...circuit board............ Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Sally Celebrian

Are you alright Kaiser?*looks concerned*It was found a few yards from the coffin box. A very lovely, creative, kind, compassionate, and histerical elf, who happens to be very humble as well. :P

Gaelen LyTecnomaezj

Post by Gaelen LyTecnomaezj »

*Walks in with the Kaiser again*Gaelen: I see.....Raynor: Yes. Anything?Gaelen: Perhaps....Raynor: Who might know?Gaelen: What they know I know...Raynor: Indeed.Gaelen: *silence....Looks at amulet*Raynor: *skims the book again*Gaelen: Carbon date?Raynor: b2218 I think.Gaelen: *wispers to self as if talking to someone else far away*....The hidden times.....Raynor: Excuse me?Gaelen: No records survive for the times from b2248 - b2208...Rarnor: *remembers something from schooling.. checks a book...*Gaelen: *Watches Raynor*Raynor: "Raynor II: b2248 - b2208" One of my ancestors..... Did you know this?Gaelen: Yes.Raynor: you are starting to irritate me maezj......Gaelen: *silent*Raynor: You said you might know something..Gaelen: Perhaps....Raynor: WELL!?...Gaelen: It is TecnoMaezji...Raynor: You mean.....?Gaelen: Yes....Raynor: How did it get in Kildare?Gaelen: It didn't....Raynor: You bloody bastard! Makes sense! *Tries to hit Gaelen in the shoulder, but receaves a severe shock on impact...* ACK!Gaelen: *Calmly* Please don't do that...Raynor: Than make sense... How could it be in Kildare.. if it didn't get there?!Gaelen: Because it came from there..... *turns and walks away...*Raynor: *stands there and watches Gaelen leave.....* *when Gaelen leaves...*.. I hate Tecnomaezji... They only make things more confusing... Gaelen Ly'Teçnomaezj"Expect me when you see me,""Who are you? What do you want? Where are you going?""Who do you serve? and who do you trust?"

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*technomage finds door blocked by stone*ok budanswer the kasier questions please....*reaches behind**pulls out the r00t b33r the techno mages love so well*we can deal you know... Follow me!!! TAKE UP YOUR SPORKS!! AND FOLLOW ME TO BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

*Appears beside Stone*Stone... back down. You know not to whom you speak. Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"I'm retired, dammit!"

Sally Celebrian

*Steps back quietly in case there is trouble, and while doing so accidentally knocks a metal box found at the site onto the floor*oh no!*the box makes a loud bang, but comes open....a piece of folded parchment falls out*What the.....I thought this box was solid like the others.*picks up parchment and looks at it*More writing I don't understand....*hands it to the Kaiser* A very lovely, creative, kind, compassionate, and histerical elf, who happens to be very humble as well. :PI have the Power now! mwahahaha! (evil laugh)

Gaelen LyTecnomaezj

Post by Gaelen LyTecnomaezj »

*looks at Stone**stone doesn't move..**Eros decides to back away....slowly*MOVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *in booming voice that no human could rightfully make, causing the building to shudder, eckoing a bit..**Tips of staff, now held in both hands begins to glow... and a dim aura of light surrounds the Tecnomaezj...* Gaelen Ly'Teçnomaezj"Expect me when you see me,""Who are you? What do you want? Where are you going?""Who do you serve? and who do you trust?"

Kaiser Raynor X

*looks down the way toward the door...*errr....Stone....*is handed the parchment...*What's this? *looks at parchment*Lots of dates... I tihnk they are dates... maybe just years... Maybe a calander.... hmmmm.... yes.. years!... starting ...from 0... .. or is it numbers.... Wait.. their's that symbol agian... by 0.... and 9 more times in the list..... 10....wait.............. ACK!!!!!!!!! *Throws the parchment away from him* Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Sally Celebrian

*uncovers ears*What is it Kaiser?*looks worried* A very lovely, creative, kind, compassionate, and histerical elf, who happens to be very humble as well. :PI have the Power now! mwahahaha! (evil laugh)

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*looks to techno mage angerly*you hurt my fiance's ears.....be lucky i don't cut off your tounge*goes to sally's side* Follow me!!! TAKE UP YOUR SPORKS!! AND FOLLOW ME TO BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sally Celebrian

Stone...*grabs his arm as he walks over*Don't say such things! It's not worth the risk.*kisses Stone lightly on the arm and then stands a little behind him just in case* A very lovely, creative, kind, compassionate, and histerical elf, who happens to be very humble as well. :PI have the Power now! mwahahaha! (evil laugh)

Kaiser Raynor X

It's.... it;s........ A list of the Kaisers of Shireroth.. starting at the founding... set at 0.... and... up to me.... and... beyond..... It has when the Kaiser's take power... till... the next one takes power.... I don't want to know! *refuses to look at the date for the end of his Rule....**spins and looks at the corpse*... WHO WAS THIS MAN!?! Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Sally Celebrian

*looks very worried*Kaiser, if you like I can lock that paper away where no one will see it. I will live for a long time yet, and I can keep it safe so no one will know when you will lose power. I know that information would be very useful to enemies planning a take over. You have my word that as long as that paper is in my possession no other living soul will see it. Keepin' it real in Kildare. :P

Kaiser Raynor X

Good!...... It's not so much when I lose power... it's when I die........Let's... Let's move onto something else.... Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Quote:*spins and looks at the corpse*... WHO WAS THIS MAN!?!I would say it's more of a question of "Has anyone seen Brrapa Lu'Eraro lately? Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"I'm retired, dammit!"

Sally Celebrian

Pardon, but who is this Brrapa Lu'Eraro? Could someone please explain? Keepin' it real in Kildare. :P

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

uh....well......i sorta.....killed him.......i didn't mean too......*looks embarresed* Follow me!!! TAKE UP YOUR SPORKS!! AND FOLLOW ME TO BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sally Celebrian

What do you mean, sort of killed him? Can anyone give me more details? This seems important. Keepin' it real in Kildare. :P

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

its in elwyn "party turned recwar" YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

Brrapa Lu Eraro

Post by Brrapa Lu Eraro »

I'M NOT DEAD!!!! Brrapa Lu'Eraro"Not all who wander are lost.."

Kaiser Raynor X

THAT is Brrapa Lu'Eraro, Prophet of the Gods in Shireroth... I thought he was dead too... Guess the Gods didn't think so... not the first time they've done that. Though I think he's exceeding the 413 years that were supposedly given to him...But yeah... He's still alive.... Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Well, then perhaps HE could answer this question? Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"I'm retired, dammit!"

Kaiser Raynor X

HE's old.. but not THIS old.... *looks at carbon dates...*.... And something tells me the Gods aren't gonna give us much help in this matter... Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

That's what YOU think :) *Storms off to the Temple of Agni, muttering something about "knowledge of the ancients" and tripping over the occasional mule* Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"When the One Great Scorer comes, to write against your name, he marks not that you won or lost, but HOW you played the game." -Grantland Rice

Kaiser Raynor X

Hey, if you can get Agni to help.. I'm all for it... Maybe Brrapa can get Mors or Viviantia to help.. they are the oldest of the gods... Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Actually, I was thinking of Hasan, God of Wisdom... or Google, Bringer of Knowledge... but sure :) Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"The Great are Only Great because we are on our knees. Let us rise!" -Stirner"There never was a saint with red hair" -Russian Proverb

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Kildare (Former)”