In Stone's Castle...

Sally Celebrian

In Stone's Castle...

Post by Sally Celebrian »

Ok...move all this weaponry out of the room...I want at least one entertaining room that doesn't look foreboding! *watches as men move out weapons, racks, and miscellaneous things strewn about*Just store all that in the room down the hall. Thank you.*walks to window and throws open the thick curtains letting the sunlight pour in* Hmm...it's already looking better! *smiles to herself* "Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures." --Henry Ward Beecher

Jadie Mathematician

Re: In Stone's Castle...

Post by Jadie Mathematician »

*walks in*Would you like some help Sally?It is about time this place got a woman's touch. Jadie MathematicianLaicondiel HostanolëDuamirathius of DelvenusDuchess of Goldshire of ShirerothHero of the Battle of CimmeriaGovernor of GeovenusCitizen of Menelmacar

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*walks in with a toolbox*qua?hey workshead #83......what happend?THERE WAS A BED IN HERE? Follow me!!! TAKE UP YOUR SPORKS!! AND FOLLOW ME TO BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sally Celebrian

*watches as bed is moved out*Yes, there was. Oddly enough this is a ballroom so I can't imagine why. *laughs*alright...now that all the furniture is out let's replace the tapestries.*10 men walk in with ladders, set them against the wall, and undo the hooks holding up the old, dusty tapestries**a large tapestry falls to the gound, kicking up a thick cloud of dust**Everyone starts coughing madly*Let's all *cough* get out of here *cough* while the men do their job! *cough cough cough* "Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures." --Henry Ward Beecher

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*does not breathe so does not cough**looks at the constuction*heeeey a sparring room!*is given a severe look from sally*...its not?"no dear".....well baby, i HAVE been living as a merc for the last 20 years, old habits you know? Follow me!!! TAKE UP YOUR SPORKS!! AND FOLLOW ME TO BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sally Celebrian

*rolls eyes*you can spar in one of the gardens, just not the one I've had re-planted. Alright?*grabs broom and starts sweeping up dust* "Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures." --Henry Ward Beecher

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*helps move the heavy things out and lights the chandeller**after taking off the ammo belts that had been hanging there* Follow me!!! TAKE UP YOUR SPORKS!! AND FOLLOW ME TO BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PhillipMarshall

Post by PhillipMarshall »

im gonna miss this place, it was a great workshed! don't blink, you'll miss my shot.

Sally Celebrian

*floor beginning to sparkle now that it's been mopped and buffed**looks down*ooohhhh! I can see my reflection! *clean, new tapestries hang off walls; curtains open wide to reveal star and moonlight*Yay! *giggles gleefully**turns to Stone*We should have a ball soon! "Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures." --Henry Ward Beecher

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*wonders if he can dance**looks at shiney floor*uh babe....its a littl too shiney*points that he can now see under he gown through the relection*want me to scratch it up?*grabs gunblade* Follow me!!! TAKE UP YOUR SPORKS!! AND FOLLOW ME TO BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jadie Mathematician

*laughs*Stone you can dance....take a look at the party in Goldshire....and Sally I think that a ball would be wonderful idea!! *smiles reassurringly* Jadie MathematicianLaicondiel HostanolëDuamirathius of DelvenusDuchess of Goldshire of ShirerothHero of the Battle of CimmeriaGovernor of GeovenusCitizen of Menelmacar

Sally Celebrian

*holds skirt together so you can't see anything"*Don't you dare scratch it up! And I'm sure you can dance.*kisses Stone on cheek* "Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures." --Henry Ward Beecher

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*kisses sallys hand*thank you darling....*looks around**gets down on one knee*i know i asked this over twenty years ago.....but i need to know if you still want it...*reveales a ring with a platium band, a sparkling gem that seems to shift colors in the light, and almost cast a light on and in itself, making a specktacular reflection*sally my love....will you marry me? Follow me!!! TAKE UP YOUR SPORKS!! AND FOLLOW ME TO BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jadie Mathematician

*squeals in the background**keeps fingers crossed* Jadie MathematicianLaicondiel HostanolëDuamirathius of DelvenusDuchess of Goldshire of ShirerothHero of the Battle of CimmeriaGovernor of GeovenusCitizen of Menelmacar

Sally Celebrian

Oh......oh my.*smiles huge*yes! "Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures." --Henry Ward Beecher

PhillipMarshall

Post by PhillipMarshall »

Congrats you two!! don't blink, you'll miss my shot.

Jadie Mathematician

YAY!!*hugs Stone and Sally*I wish you all the happiness in the world Jadie MathematicianLaicondiel HostanolëDuamirathius of DelvenusDuchess of Goldshire of ShirerothHero of the Battle of CimmeriaGovernor of GeovenusCitizen of Menelmacar

Harvey the Blue

Post by Harvey the Blue »

Wow, congratulations! Harvey SteffkePreviously known as Sai'Kar Lum'EthProud bearer of the Shirerothian Silver Sword Award and Imperial Star

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*Smiles and picks up sally**spins her around* Follow me!!! TAKE UP YOUR SPORKS!! AND FOLLOW ME TO BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Yay!!!*laughter* Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"I'm retired, dammit!"

Sally Celebrian

*kisses Stone, who is grinning like an idiot**holds out hand*May I have my ring now?*smiles* "Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures." --Henry Ward Beecher

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*is INDEED grinning like an idiot**gently slides ring on her finger**Pulls her close**gives her a deep kiss*thank you darling Follow me!!! TAKE UP YOUR SPORKS!! AND FOLLOW ME TO BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jadie Mathematician

*sighs happily in the background**starts singing*"Love is in the air everytime I look around"(I have waaaay too many songs memorized *laughs*) Jadie MathematicianLaicondiel HostanolëDuamirathius of DelvenusDuchess of Goldshire of ShirerothHero of the Battle of CimmeriaGovernor of GeovenusCitizen of Menelmacar

Sally Celebrian

*giggles and blushes after being kissed...realizes so many are watching**holds out hand and admires ring*It's beautiful Stone. Where on earth did you find it? "Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures." --Henry Ward Beecher

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

i made it.....ive had 20 years to think of you....thats a long time....*looks down blushing....in otherwords making his gary face more marble than slate colored*i...i've been working on it sience we parted......im not sure how i got it to sparkle....but i kept wanting to make it like your eyes.....*blush* Follow me!!! TAKE UP YOUR SPORKS!! AND FOLLOW ME TO BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sally Celebrian

Oh Stone...*talks in a whisper*It's lovely. And I'm so honored to wear it.*kisses Stone gently on the lips, eyes brimming with tears**whispers* I love you *into Stone's ear as she hugs him tightly* "Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures." --Henry Ward Beecher

Sally Celebrian

oh! *squeals excitedly*We need to set a date! And I need to start the wedding plans....*walks out into the hallway, dank and dusty, contrasting greatly from the newly re-finished ball room*There's a lot to be done before we can have people come stay properly. What do you think hunny? "Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures." --Henry Ward Beecher

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

but baby! the dank! the dank!!...*looks at pouty look on sally's face*oh alright*radios his men to help clean and to move all he weaponry to designated rooms**grabs a mop**begins to clean* Follow me!!! TAKE UP YOUR SPORKS!! AND FOLLOW ME TO BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jadie Mathematician

Sally you want help with your wedding plans?? I have to make mine too so maybe we can help each other out *smiles* Just a bubbly elf-cat girl who gives out adviceand saves countries

Sally Celebrian

Alright J.D. *smiles excitedly**walks over to Stone, who is mopping sadly*You don't have to clean all the rooms...just enough for guests. And afterwards you can have them turned back. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable in your own castle!*smiles*Besides, I was planning on using some of your nicer, more...gentlemanly weapons as decorations in a few of the rooms. You know, for the single men. And my paintings in rooms for women or couples. Give it a homey touch, you know! "Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures." --Henry Ward Beecher

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Kildare (Former)”