Found something!

Stone Jackabar

Re: Found something!

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*goes over and hefts gunblade*i DO hope we awoke someting unpleasent...... Follow me!!! TAKE UP YOUR SPORKS!! AND FOLLOW ME TO BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sally Celebrian

Found something!

Post by Sally Celebrian »

*everyone turns toward man with small trowel*Oh my goodness!*everyone rushes over and looks down at what appears to be the corner of a large stone box*Oh my! This is wonderful! I'll help here excavating whatever this is...everyone else can go back to their normal spots until we get this cleaned off more.*climbs down ladder into hole, takes up a trowel and begins helping remove the earth* "Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures." --Henry Ward Beecher

Sally Celebrian

*a large stone box, about 4 ft. by 4 ft, sits in the middle of the excavation site*hmmm.....I don't recognize this writing at all....*flips through a book of ancient languages*Does anyone know what this says? Or know anyone who might? I don't want to open it up and have everyone killed.*a few of the bigger men back away from the box* "Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures." --Henry Ward Beecher

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*rests hand gently on sallys shoulder**closes eyes and casts a protection spell over her*there, in case it's trappedEVERYONE ELSE BACK AWAY!!*turns to sally*thoughi'd prefer to open in, in case it is trapped after all.... Follow me!!! TAKE UP YOUR SPORKS!! AND FOLLOW ME TO BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sally Celebrian

Thank you darling, but I don't think we should open it yet.Not until we're sure it's safe...or at least what's in it. "Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures." --Henry Ward Beecher

PhillipMarshall

Post by PhillipMarshall »

Open the damn thing!! Enough with the suspense! don't blink, you'll miss my shot.

Sally Celebrian

Well ok. You don't have to be rude about it! *pushes back the box cover with a strong heave**The cover clanks to the ground, as if wieghtless, as a huge gust of air comes from within the box**everyone stands back and covers their faces as dirt is kicked up**when the dust settles everyone inches forward cautiously and peers into the opened box*Ah! What is all that?*the box contains a withered, mummified body. It is holding a golden sceptar. The box also contains a quiver full of arrows, a sturdy bow, a long silvery sword, and a large book*More importantly, who is this? "Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures." --Henry Ward Beecher

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

0.0 hoooly smoke!!*moves sally behind him*please don't be undead.....please don't be undead.....please don't be undead.....*looks at the emblam on sword and book*KAiser....come have a look at this.....its the symbol that your men wore the day we first met..... Follow me!!! TAKE UP YOUR SPORKS!! AND FOLLOW ME TO BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

*Appears, sans flame*Hmm... that wouldn't be the Holy Crest of the Metzler-Ly'Technomeazi line, would it? Or is our dear Kaiser of a far older line? Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"I'm retired, dammit!"

Sally Celebrian

*reaches forward to touch sword**touches mummies hand on accident, releasing it's tension and causing it to spring up*AHHH!*jumps back, but holds Stone back knowing he'll try to attack*Oh my! *breathes heavily* Just a reflex, no one panic!*giggles nervously and tries to calm herself down*I should take note of all this....*finds sketchbook and fervantly begins drawing and writing* "Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures." --Henry Ward Beecher

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*pokes mummy to make sure it wont attack*hmmm freaky........ Follow me!!! TAKE UP YOUR SPORKS!! AND FOLLOW ME TO BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sally Celebrian

Well, let's move it back to the castle where it can be studied. I'll leave a few of you behind to continue digging.*looks around at everyone, points to a group of strong looking men*You five, get this moved onto a cart...I'll go get some horses ready so we can get this back to the castle immediately. "Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures." --Henry Ward Beecher

Kaiser Raynor X

Post by Kaiser Raynor X »

*looks at the emblem...*... why is a Khaz Modanian symbol in Kildare? The empire never came this far east... Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Sure it did. They came in a while ago, trying to claim Kildare as thier ancient terretory, so it goes from there that they used to hang out here... but I could be wrong. Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"I'm retired, dammit!"

Kaiser Raynor X

Post by Kaiser Raynor X »

The Khaz Modanian Empire died out over 3,000 years ago... Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Kildare (Former)”