New to the Land

Sally Celebrian

New to the Land

Post by Sally Celebrian »

*looks around tentatively* Hello everyone. I'm new to Kildare. Just back from traveling across the seas. If anyone has any advice for me I'll gladly take it! I wish to make a mark in these lands and want to learn as much as I can about them!

Stone Jackabar

Re: New to the Land

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*picks sally up*darling its you!!!welcome to my new home!*shows around the castle with massive fireplaces, tapestries and LOTS of weapons (definately needs a womens otuch)* Follow me!!! TAKE UP YOUR SPORKS!! AND FOLLOW ME TO BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jadie Mathematician

Post by Jadie Mathematician »

*just looks on from the background*Awwww....they are so cute*sighs**mumbles*I want to be greeted like that....*walks off in tears* Jadie MathematicianLaicondiel HostanolëDuamirathius of DelvenusDuchess of Goldshire of ShirerothHero of the Battle of CimmeriaGovernor of GeovenusCitizen of Menelmacar

Sally Celebrian

Post by Sally Celebrian »

*looks around castle*Yes....this definately does need a woman's touch*grimaces at the more sinister looking weapons* "Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures." --Henry Ward Beecher

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*gives JD a hug*JD this is my fiance sally *whpsers*she's an elf too! Follow me!!! TAKE UP YOUR SPORKS!! AND FOLLOW ME TO BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jadie Mathematician

Post by Jadie Mathematician »

*returns Stone's hug*Thanks Stone...Hi sally! *waves*and since you are an elf....here is an elf snuggle*elf snuggle* Jadie MathematicianLaicondiel HostanolëDuamirathius of DelvenusDuchess of Goldshire of ShirerothHero of the Battle of CimmeriaGovernor of GeovenusCitizen of Menelmacar

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

*Kerpow! There is a puff of flame, and a tall man is there, standing in front of the group.*Hey! Look, I'm visiting, and I'm not here long. I AM retired, after all. But I figured I'd stop by and say hi to Stone's Fiancé, you know?So... right...HI, SALLY!!!Ahem. Hem. Yes. That will do.*Kerpow!* Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"I'm retired, dammit!"

Kaiser Raynor X

Post by Kaiser Raynor X »

*gives Stone and Sally a side glance...*.. well he is a Priest of Agni...... Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Kildare (Former)”