The Dig Begins!

Jadie Mathematician

Re: The Dig Begins!

Post by Jadie Mathematician »

*arrives with Cupid the moogle right behind her*C'mon cupid let's help Sally.*Jadie and Cupid both pick up a shovel and start digging* Jadie MathematicianLaicondiel HostanolëDuamirathius of DelvenusDuchess of Goldshire of ShirerothHero of the Battle of CimmeriaGovernor of GeovenusCitizen of Menelmacar

Sally Celebrian

Post by Sally Celebrian »

*returns from tent with sketchbook in hand*Oh hello JD! Awwww...your moogle is adorable!*bends down and pats cutie on the head**opens sketchbook and begins drawing a map of the site* "Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures." --Henry Ward Beecher

Sally Celebrian

The Dig Begins!

*steps out of a white tent filled with various equipment**looks around smiling at a small team of men and a few women*Alright team! *claps hands together* Let's get started!Here I'll do the ceremonial first breaking of the ground thingy.*takes up a shovel**places tip to the earth, jumps on top of shovel as hard as I can......barely removes any dirt*Er...ummmm....*blushes*.....Well, uh, there you go! Just don't stand around get to work! *quickly walks back into tent to look for sketchbook* "Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures." --Henry Ward Beecher

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*walks up with several able-bodied men and women**hefts pickaxe*where do you want us luv? Follow me!!! TAKE UP YOUR SPORKS!! AND FOLLOW ME TO BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sally Celebrian

Hmmm....why don't all of you spread out around the roped off area sweetie. And mind everyone to be very careful! No pickaxes or big shovels if it looks like we've found anything! "Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures." --Henry Ward Beecher

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*stone grabs a lighter tool and begins to chip away at the rock*to think this is like....as old as what im made of..... Follow me!!! TAKE UP YOUR SPORKS!! AND FOLLOW ME TO BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sally Celebrian

All right everyone! *puts down shovel* Let's call it a day. We need to pack up and ride home before sundown. We'll meet again tomorrow around the same time. *goes to tent to begin packing up equipment that must go home*A few men will be camping out tonight to guard things...everyone else feel free to leave!See you tomorrow! "Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures." --Henry Ward Beecher

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*goes home in truck with sally* Follow me!!! TAKE UP YOUR SPORKS!! AND FOLLOW ME TO BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Kildare (Former)”