Guess what, Gryphon?

Irreverence Brightstar

Guess what, Gryphon?

Post by Irreverence Brightstar »

You're duke. Full-fledged, Landsraad-voting, etc. All hail Duke Gryphon the Pure!All hail Kaiser Mog I!All hail Somnis, Hasan, and Lumina!ALL HAIL SHIREROTH!edited to change post title... Irreverence BrightstarThe Dragon of KildareImperial Republic of Shireroth"If there were dreams to sell,Merry and sad to tell,And the crier rung his bell,What would you buy?"T. L. Beddoes, Dream-PedlaryEdited by: Irreverence Brightstar  at: 9/11/02 11:01:58 pm

Gryphon the Pure

Re: Guess what, Gryphon?

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

*gulp*Well at least now I get to hang around the OT (IRS itself) with a cooler title... kewl! Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

You forgot to hail me! *sobs* By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus and Hiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareForeign-Affairs-type-Elf for Pacary and TymariaBaroness of Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, Attera~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen! Beautiful as the dawn, treacherous as the sea! Stronger than the foundations of the earth! All shall love me and despair!" - Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

Hail you? Why? If it makes you feel better, I shall do so... *Hails Sirithil Nos Feanor* happy? Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

Very much so. *snuggles* By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus and Hiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareForeign-Affairs-type-Elf for Pacary and TymariaBaroness of Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, Attera~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen! Beautiful as the dawn, treacherous as the sea! Stronger than the foundations of the earth! All shall love me and despair!" - Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Kildare (Former)”