Name seems oddly familiar.......

Funky Wombat

Name seems oddly familiar.......

Post by Funky Wombat »

Yes, it has a certain ring to it. Eoin Dornan Baron-Councillor of TreesiaDejazmatch of the Rasinate of Q'Attera MacusiaaFief of Galdery and Duke of Popor in New BrugesOfficial Crazy Person of the New MilleniumBe nice to your parents, they have more dirt on you than you know. Don't be nice to your siblings, they secretly hate you, will use you for free babysitting, and their children are smelly-Anon Are you kidding? Your fingernails are a joke, you've got no fangs, you can't see at night, your pink hides are ridiculous, your reflexes are nil, and you don't even have tails! Of course people aren't content! Now if tigers weren't content, that would be something to wonder about.-Hobbes the Tiger Flatulence could be all the rage, but it would still be disgusting-Calvin's MomWhat day is it today, the 1st of January 2000, what day is it in India, probably the 1st of January 2000. Christians are very pushy-Eoin Dornan

Sir Iain de Vembria

Re: Name seems oddly familiar.......

Post by Sir Iain de Vembria »

C'est tout bien, hein? Sir IainKnight-Councillor of Vembria in the Barony of Treesia & FabonPresident of the Guild of Artists"When High Magic fails, oak and iron may yet prevail" - Cadellin the Wizard

Kaiser Metzler I

Post by Kaiser Metzler I »

Ask Patrick.. he named it. Kaiser of the Republic of ShirerothE. Metzler "UEC""Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some..."

CINC Patrick

Post by CINC Patrick »

I believe that Eoin is aware of where the name came from... -Commander in Chief PatrickDuke of The Duchy of KildareCommander in Chief, Republic of Shireroth DoDMinister of Foreign Affairs, Republic of ShirerothBlood Alone Turns the Wheels of History

Kaiser Metzler I

I'm not... Kaiser of the Republic of ShirerothE. Metzler "UEC""Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some..."

Funky Wombat

Post by Funky Wombat »

Ever actually been to Kildare, Patrick? Eoin Dornan Baron-Councillor of TreesiaDejazmatch of the Rasinate of Q'Attera MacusiaaFief of Galdery and Duke of Popor in New BrugesOfficial Crazy Person of the New MilleniumBe nice to your parents, they have more dirt on you than you know. Don't be nice to your siblings, they secretly hate you, will use you for free babysitting, and their children are smelly-Anon Are you kidding? Your fingernails are a joke, you've got no fangs, you can't see at night, your pink hides are ridiculous, your reflexes are nil, and you don't even have tails! Of course people aren't content! Now if tigers weren't content, that would be something to wonder about.-Hobbes the Tiger Flatulence could be all the rage, but it would still be disgusting-Calvin's MomWhat day is it today, the 1st of January 2000, what day is it in India, probably the 1st of January 2000. Christians are very pushy-Eoin Dornan

CINC Patrick

Post by CINC Patrick »

Yes -Commander in Chief PatrickDuke of The Duchy of KildareCommander in Chief, Republic of Shireroth DoDMinister of Foreign Affairs, Republic of ShirerothBlood Alone Turns the Wheels of History

Funky Wombat

Post by Funky Wombat »

Did you like it there? Eoin Dornan Baron-Councillor of TreesiaDejazmatch of the Rasinate of Q'Attera MacusiaaFief of Galdery and Duke of Popor in New BrugesOfficial Crazy Person of the New MilleniumBe nice to your parents, they have more dirt on you than you know. Don't be nice to your siblings, they secretly hate you, will use you for free babysitting, and their children are smelly-Anon Are you kidding? Your fingernails are a joke, you've got no fangs, you can't see at night, your pink hides are ridiculous, your reflexes are nil, and you don't even have tails! Of course people aren't content! Now if tigers weren't content, that would be something to wonder about.-Hobbes the Tiger Flatulence could be all the rage, but it would still be disgusting-Calvin's MomWhat day is it today, the 1st of January 2000, what day is it in India, probably the 1st of January 2000. Christians are very pushy-Eoin Dornan

CINC Patrick

Post by CINC Patrick »

It is ok. However I do like the name. Kerry is very nice. -Commander in Chief PatrickDuke of The Duchy of KildareCommander in Chief, Republic of Shireroth DoDMinister of Foreign Affairs, Republic of ShirerothBlood Alone Turns the Wheels of History

Funky Wombat

Post by Funky Wombat »

People talk about topsoil in cafés in Kerry. Eoin Dornan Baron-Councillor of TreesiaDejazmatch of the Rasinate of Q'Attera MacusiaaFief of Galdery and Duke of Popor in New BrugesOfficial Crazy Person of the New MilleniumBe nice to your parents, they have more dirt on you than you know. Don't be nice to your siblings, they secretly hate you, will use you for free babysitting, and their children are smelly-Anon Are you kidding? Your fingernails are a joke, you've got no fangs, you can't see at night, your pink hides are ridiculous, your reflexes are nil, and you don't even have tails! Of course people aren't content! Now if tigers weren't content, that would be something to wonder about.-Hobbes the Tiger Flatulence could be all the rage, but it would still be disgusting-Calvin's MomWhat day is it today, the 1st of January 2000, what day is it in India, probably the 1st of January 2000. Christians are very pushy-Eoin Dornan

Kaiser Metzler I

I'm lost.. where is this accual kildare place or whatever...? Kaiser of the Republic of ShirerothE. Metzler "UEC""Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some..."

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

Ireland. CEO of the SSPC and Chairman of the ICEOEconomic Minister of the FIoJ     A man of the time named Qiao Xuan said to Cao Cao, “Rebellion is at hand, and only a man of the greatest ability can succeed in restoring tranquillity. That man is yourself.”     And Ho Yo of Nanyang said of him, “The dynasty of Han is about to fall. He who can restore peace is this man and only he.”     Cao Cao went to inquire his future of a wise man of Runan named Xu Shao.     “What manner of man am I?” asked Cao Cao.     The seer made no reply, and again and again Cao Cao pressed the question.     Then Xu Shao replied, “In peace you are an able subject; in chaos you are a crafty hero!”

Kaiser Metzler I

oh... ok. Kaiser of the Republic of ShirerothE. Metzler "UEC""Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some..."

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Kildare (Former)”