JAM!

Jadie Mathematician

Re: JAM!

Post by Jadie Mathematician »

*laughs*Well you admitted to being a bad influence didn't you? Just a bubbly elf-cat girl who gives out adviceand saves countries

Kaiser Raynor X

Post by Kaiser Raynor X »

Nope! Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

Hmm... house warming presents...*wanders around the keep for awhile, returns with a silver staff adorned by a hazy green gem**strikes wall with quarterstaff**wall dissappears momentarily, revealing like a flash of lightning the courtyard outside the keep**moments later, the wall flickers back on, solid as ever**hands Stone Quarterstaff of Omniscience*This - - is more of a tool than a weapon, but do not underestimate its power.Oh, and be careful with that. Especially around Elves. I would rather you not tempt fate and end up a pile of putty on the floor.*deals 1d20 damage to chandelier while taking off towards the watchtower* Whoever Decided EzCode Worked Was An Idiot

Jadie Mathematician

Post by Jadie Mathematician »

um......*walks away from quarterstaff slowly**runs away* Just a bubbly elf-cat girl who gives out adviceand saves countries

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

NEAT!!! thanks!!!*holds in securly in strong hands**spins it like a warstaff**places it next to throne*thats gonna be fun! Follow me!!! TAKE UP YOUR SPORKS!! AND FOLLOW ME TO BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaiser Raynor X

Post by Kaiser Raynor X »

cooooool... Magic? Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Kildare (Former)”