Hey there

Zirandorthel

Hey there

Post by Zirandorthel »

Well, the Imperial Decree said nothing about squatters, so I'm pitching my tent in old Curragh town and having a bit of a sing song.The song, for all those of you who are interested, is "Let Eoin Into Shireroth, You Scabby Muddafeckas".If some of you would like to join the LEISYSM, or "Leisystem", there are pamphlets somewhere... ZirandorthelThe Golden DarknessSupreme Commander of the King's ArmiesLeader of the TMPProud Citizen of Pyramodia

Stone Jackabar

Re: Hey there

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*sits down next to him in squatter town**listings to song*hmmmyou need a new tune*thorws him his harmonica lets see what you can do* YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Oh IwannedtebeaShireirthian!*bow wow wow wow*Buddaysedditcoudinbe!*bow wow wow wow*Cos I had to many....ciiiiiiiiitizenships!!! Yeah!!!!*produces drum kit and hits the cymbals a few times* ZirandorthelThe Golden Darkness"For three years now I've just been the Wombat.I haven't tried to force my sexual favours on people, or get them to adore me for my obvious cuteness. And that's why people hate me"-Eoin DornanProud Citizen of Pyramodia

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

hmmm*lays back*i hardly go anywhere but here but yeah it kinda blows......l.hmmmm i wonder if honorary cit might work......we gave it to harvey at first YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

Mattlore Devious

Post by Mattlore Devious »

*carry's a bundle of sticks*hehe, howdy...I reckon'd you needed some wood to start a fire so I did bring some...

Aurefiction

Post by Aurefiction »

Hmmm... I think you need a dancer. Vizualizations always make it more effective....*dances* "Never let sense conquer nonesense"-- Quixy the god of Madness.

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Hurray! I didn't know you all cared.. ZirandorthelThe Golden Darkness"For three years now I've just been the Wombat.I haven't tried to force my sexual favours on people, or get them to adore me for my obvious cuteness. And that's why people hate me"-Eoin DornanProud Citizen of Pyramodia

Kaiser Raynor X

Post by Kaiser Raynor X »

We do.. and I would love you let you in. but I am adamenta bout that law being enforced.We could do honorary... Stone, wanna start a vote? Or shall I just decree it right here? Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

I'll love you if you do.. ZirandorthelThe Golden Darkness"For three years now I've just been the Wombat.I haven't tried to force my sexual favours on people, or get them to adore me for my obvious cuteness. And that's why people hate me"-Eoin DornanProud Citizen of Pyramodia

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

is it a law that a disclamer needs to be added to that sentance........... YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

How about just some emphasis?I'll love you if you do.. ZirandorthelThe Golden Darkness"For three years now I've just been the Wombat.I haven't tried to force my sexual favours on people, or get them to adore me for my obvious cuteness. And that's why people hate me"-Eoin DornanProud Citizen of Pyramodia

Kaiser Raynor X

Post by Kaiser Raynor X »

the disclaimer: In a non-physical, non-sexual, non-romantic sorta way. Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

You obviously have the wrong dictionary..Love is a thing you use to get people to give you honorary citizenship, it's also a thing made up by card companies and God, but that doesn't matter. ZirandorthelThe Golden Darkness"For three years now I've just been the Wombat.I haven't tried to force my sexual favours on people, or get them to adore me for my obvious cuteness. And that's why people hate me"-Eoin DornanProud Citizen of Pyramodia

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Kildare (Former)”