Blah blah!

Sally Celebrian

Blah blah!

Post by Sally Celebrian »

*walks into the newly redecorated ball room*Oh! How lovely! *spins around and sings songs from the Sound of Music horribly out of key*Just stirring things up a bit! It's been rather dull lately! Keepin' it real in Kildare. :P

Jadie Mathematician

Re: Blah blah!

Post by Jadie Mathematician »

*walks in sees Sally dancing around*Aww..you are so cute!!Care to dance? *grabs Sally's hand and starts dancing around the room and just laughs* Just a bubbly elf-cat girl who gives out adviceand saves countries

Sally Celebrian

Post by Sally Celebrian »

*dances around with JD*Hey have you seen my lovely fiance? We still need to set a wedding date! Keepin' it real in Kildare. :P

Jadie Mathematician

Post by Jadie Mathematician »

hmm....I saw him one day and then he disappeared again. I wonder where he could be. Just a bubbly elf-cat girl who gives out adviceand saves countries

Kaiser Raynor X

Post by Kaiser Raynor X »

He needs poking.... I know he lives.... somewhere... Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

He shall be poked with vigor, 'ere Sally gets up here to reprimand me for not poking him earlier. Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"The Great are Only Great because we are on our knees. Let us rise!" -Stirner"There never was a saint with red hair" -Russian Proverb

Kaiser Raynor X

Post by Kaiser Raynor X »

MAUHAHAH! Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Kildare (Former)”