Join the Rebellion.

Brrapa Lu Eraro

Join the Rebellion.

Post by Brrapa Lu Eraro »

Come, Join us brothers! Join us in overthrowing the Kaiser! Brrapa Lu'Eraro"Not all who wander are lost.."

Gryphon the Pure

Re: Join the Rebellion.

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

Wait... isn't the kaiser my friend? He's a moogle... I mean... I love Yardistan and all, and I wish I were part of the YAC, but I don't have anything against him. I'll think about it. Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Kaiser Mog I

Post by Kaiser Mog I »

...what?!?!??!???!??! A winter's night, as cold as ice // It warms me to the bone //But as I sit and think a bit, I find I'm not alone //It seems to me that those with me //are cold as ice as well //So they sit and freeze, screaming "Help us, please! //Come save us from our Hell!" //But that is them and this is me... //...I like this chilly state //Why can't they just help themselves, //instead of tempting fate? //I burn and rave, with flaming waves //and save them from their Hell //But now I'm trapped alone within... //...come free me from my shell

Draco the Tainted

Post by Draco the Tainted »

Gryphon, you dolt! You should take bribes!The Kaiser could give you admin, while Yardistan can make you an honorary YAC member. Then once you have them, just sit out the battles so as to not get on anyone's bad side!Of course, I'll be supporting the Kaiser with the KF's force, but don't let that sway you *shoots a fireball or two into the air* Heil Loki!!!Heil H'Graa!!!Edited by: Draco the Tainted at: 9/29/02 7:54:17 pm

Brrapa Lu Eraro

*sends a fleet to the coast of Kildare* Brrapa Lu'Eraro"Not all who wander are lost.."

Draco the Tainted

Post by Draco the Tainted »

*drops by on the way back to KF from thrashing Phil's pigeon*hmm... interesting...*keeps going*not my problem... yet... Heil Loki!!!Heil H'Graa!!!

Brrapa Lu Eraro

*small bands of troops begin landing and scouting the lands around Novi Dalmajia and further south.* Brrapa Lu'Eraro"Not all who wander are lost.."

Irreverence Brightstar

Post by Irreverence Brightstar »

Hey!Leave Kildare alone!This is where I make my stand. Kildare is for Kildare. Leave the rest out of it. If you need something secured, ask me. But until then, it's not the place Yardistani are needed most.Begone! Irreverence BrightstarThe Dragon of KildareImperial Republic of Shireroth"If there were dreams to sell,Merry and sad to tell,And the crier rung his bell,What would you buy?"T. L. Beddoes, Dream-Pedlary

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

Quote: *small bands of troops begin landing and scouting the lands around Novi Dalmajia and further south.* I would point out that Novi Dalmacija has declared neutrality of convenience. Any troops from either side entering the barony will result in said incursion being interpreted as an act of agression against the baroness, and will result in the Novi Dalmacijans (and the Menelmacari) throwing their weight behind the other side. By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareBaroness of Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, Attera~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen! Beautiful as the dawn, treacherous as the sea! Stronger than the foundations of the earth! All shall love me and despair!" - Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien

Brrapa Lu Eraro

*THe small bands of troops arive in the Capital cities of the Baronies and Thanedom and turn out to diplomats and messagers from Yardistan* Brrapa Lu'Eraro"Not all who wander are lost.."

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

Ahh, good. Only messengers. Now, what is your message? If it's a request to join, I must decline, as I have already declared neutrality of convenience. :) By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareBaroness of Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, Attera~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen! Beautiful as the dawn, treacherous as the sea! Stronger than the foundations of the earth! All shall love me and despair!" - Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien

Brrapa Lu Eraro

They are simply there to give you messages when they recieve them to give to you... As for the diplomats... those are there for later use... Brrapa Lu'Eraro"Not all who wander are lost.."

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

*is confused for a moment but sorts it all out* Ah, well, that's all okiedokie then. By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareBaroness of Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, Attera~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen! Beautiful as the dawn, treacherous as the sea! Stronger than the foundations of the earth! All shall love me and despair!" - Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien

Brrapa Lu Eraro

indeed. Brrapa Lu'Eraro"Not all who wander are lost.."

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Ah. Indeed.*Puts the messangers in a comfortable yurt, complete with a garage.**Gives them cable TV**The tribe moves on without them* Eros DarkstarThane of Kitanus Fields (Imperial Republic of Shireroth)Governor of Aerovenus, Duamithras(Republic of Delvenus)"The great are great only because we are on our knees. Let us rise!" - Stirner"I imagine the part internal, that one that is slow for the category of the massage.""Erik...tell the gods to ask Fax or myself before expressing displeasure." - Scott Siskind

Brrapa Lu Eraro

You don know they have to come with you....*Diplomats and messagers stay with the tribe* Brrapa Lu'Eraro"Not all who wander are lost.."

Elder Cthulhu

Post by Elder Cthulhu »

It's been so long... heheh. Bht'k fnngrl yachrn R'lyeh HRUNNG'JAH t'frog pdanscha, fomdragh hun daiyonths chundv'hyjer toinghar!

UEC

Post by UEC »

It has indeed... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GS

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Kildare (Former)”