Curragh

CINC Patrick

Re: Curragh

Post by CINC Patrick »

I move to make Curragh the capital of Kildare. -Commander in Chief PatrickMoD#608YC5437RE9GU3F RA"Blood Alone Turns the Wheels of History"

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

no problem with the new city.... might need to check with Barony that would put it in.. but proly no problem.. as for the capitol............well.. if you can succeed in taking over the duchy (not hard.. James the current Duke is AWOL) than... you can do as you please..hehe Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.End the pain

CINC Patrick

Curragh

Post by CINC Patrick »

I am founding the town of Curragh, 95 miles east of the western border and 130 miles south of the northern border of the Duchy of Kildare. If there is any resistance to this town being founded it will be dealt with in the most expediant manner, regardless of how harsh the consequences.Respectfully, -Commander in Chief PatrickMoD#608YC5437RE9GU3F RA"Blood Alone Turns the Wheels of History"

CINC Patrick

Post by CINC Patrick »

Fine, I reclaim my old title of Duke of the Duchy of Kildare. Any opposition? -Commander in Chief PatrickMoD#608YC5437RE9GU3F RA"Blood Alone Turns the Wheels of History"

CINC Patrick

Post by CINC Patrick »

As the new Duke, I declare the city of Curragh to be the new capital of the Duchy. -Commander in Chief PatrickMoD#608YC5437RE9GU3F RA"Blood Alone Turns the Wheels of History"

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

ok.. I'll allow it. I mean... you did hold the title origanally.. so.. by right of bloodline it goes to you. Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.End the pain

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

All updates made.. and Curragh has been added to the map in an area not asigned a Barony name yet.. the area once known as Blackrock Nua... Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.End the pain

CINC Patrick

Post by CINC Patrick »

Alright, good. I thank you for your cooperation. I assume this puts me in the Landsraad. -Commander in Chief PatrickMoD#608YC5437RE9GU3F RA"Blood Alone Turns the Wheels of History"

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

The Kitanus Fields recognize you as the legitimate Duke of Kildare... but be forwarned, should Celestis return, our allegiance lies with him.Above all, however, to the Kaiser *nods somewhere in Mors' direction*An it be thy will, I will see it done. Eros DarkstarThane of Kitanus Fields (Imperial Republic of Shireroth)Governor of Aerovenus, Duamithras(Republic of Delvenus)The great are great only because we are on our knees. Let us rise! - Stirner

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

Yes, you may enter and vote in the landsraad... Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.End the pain

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

damn... gone for two weeks and the duchie is recommanded by its former leader. Not too bad, considering this dude's at least active.. hehe... Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

I know... WOW, KILDARE WITH RECENT POSTS! Eros DarkstarThane of Kitanus Fields (Imperial Republic of Shireroth)Governor of Aerovenus, Duamithras(Republic of Delvenus)The great are great only because we are on our knees. Let us rise! - Stirner

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

It's been known to happen.. but now he's gonna be gone for a week or two..hehe But... at least something happened... and we finally got a capital for this place... Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.End the pain

Gryphon the Pure

and this is what? the third oldest duchy? Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

Something like that... Elwynn was only made a complete duchy resently.. used to be part of goldshire... Brookshire and GoldShire are the oldest.. than Kildare.. than Elywnn,, than JAris, and a Loth... And Yardistan just kinda.. popped up somewhere in there... Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.End the pain

Gryphon the Pure

woohoo! I guessedid righto! YAYY! Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

OH.. and Straylight was made... right after.. or before Ari 0... Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.End the pain

Gryphon the Pure

are you contradicting me? or is that just another historyish lesson? Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

Just addin to the lesson.. Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.End the pain

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Kildare (Former)”