I have done it!

Irreverence Brightstar

Re: I have done it!

Post by Irreverence Brightstar »

I am the Dragon of Kildare...Long has been my slumber.What Eros has said is true.Honor to Shireroth, and the Gods of Old.Hail Somnis! Hail Lumina! Hail Hasan!

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

Hasan is wise in all things.

ErosDarkstar

I have done it!

Post by ErosDarkstar »

The Great Dragon of Kildare, Irreverance Brightstar, has been awakened! He has heard the call of a free Shireroth, and has felt the need to come to the surface. Now will the dragon fly to the skies of Shireroth once more!Honor to us and death to our enemies!I, Eros, have forsaken my tiger so that I may be the rider of this dragon.Honor to Kildare!Honor to the Kitanus Fields!Honor to Shireroth!Honor to the Kaisers of Old! Eros DarkstarThane of Kitanus Fields(Imperial Republic of Shireroth)SAVE THE KIWI!!!

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

scu.no-ip.com/~stickboy/dragon.html Eros DarkstarThane of Kitanus Fields(Imperial Republic of Shireroth)SAVE THE KIWI!!!

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

coool!.. We need to get all these websites consolidated into one Shireroth website.. I believe the time has come to create a national website.. Any volenteers? if not I shall use the old template I have from the old site.. Kaiser of Mors IIMatre jin es cricete ae patre jin ofacere bacatz saucenaetz...

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

If someone can provide hosting space, I will create it.The server I have the Kitanus Fields page on won't take the traffic from a Shireroth page... Eros DarkstarThane of Kitanus Fields(Imperial Republic of Shireroth)SAVE THE KIWI!!!

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

shireroth.endersblade.net/we have a space... Kaiser of Mors IIMatre jin es cricete ae patre jin ofacere bacatz saucenaetz...

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Kildare (Former)”