"Dutchy"

Caesar Augustus

"Dutchy"

Post by Caesar Augustus »

Might this forum be changed from the "Dutchy of Kildare" to the "Duchy of Kildare?" It's just not right. Caesar Augustus (aka Augustus Caesar) -- Contessori of the Island Republic of Florencia -- High Judge of Rodinia -- Minister of Foreign Affairs for Rodinia -- Centaur Cheif Knight-Council Member for Breigh in Treesia -- Senior Theorist at JASO -- Supreme Justice at UAS

CINC Patrick

Re: "Dutchy"

Post by CINC Patrick »

Corteousy of the great speller UEC. -Commander in Chief PatrickDuke of The Duchy of KildareCommander in Chief, Republic of Shireroth DoDMinister of Foreign Affairs, Republic of ShirerothBlood Alone Turns the Wheels of History

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

And while you're at it: (House of Commons)*Closed to non-citizens, and those with no pass, for safty CEO of the SSPC and Chairman of the ICEOEconomic Minister of the FIoJAvidasa supáer argiumentum

CINC Patrick

Post by CINC Patrick »

I actually had fixed that a while back because I noticed it at school. -Commander in Chief PatrickDuke of The Duchy of KildareCommander in Chief, Republic of Shireroth DoDMinister of Foreign Affairs, Republic of ShirerothBlood Alone Turns the Wheels of History

Kaiser Metzler I

Post by Kaiser Metzler I »

*bows* thank you... thank you.... Kaiser of the Republic of ShirerothE. Metzler "UEC""Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some..."

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Kildare (Former)”