My dear little Scott

Moderator: Scott of Hyperborea

Kaiser Ayreon

My dear little Scott

Post by Kaiser Ayreon »

:love

Helloooo......

:love

You'd do me a great favour if you could send me some information on Treesianism, the Hyperborean language and what you have on the Elw. Trying to learn more!

Scott of Hyperborea

Re: My dear little Scott

Post by Scott of Hyperborea »

You could fill a book with Treesian stuff. Tell me what specifics you want, and I'll try to get them to you.

The Elw have never fully been developed. They were there before the Shirerithians, and they are probably related to the Volsaarns of Hyperborea, the Fabonaar of Treesia, and the Cimmerians. Maybe to the Machiavellians also. They've kind of been portrayed as Generic Northern Barbarian Character for a long time, though they deserve better. They might worship Elwynn and be in tune with nature and stuff like that, or I might be confusing them with the elves. The Kaisers of the First Age fought some wars to subdue them. That's really all I know.

The Hyperborean language is one of those things that's more on paper and in my mind than on the Internet right now. It's very different from when I wrote the Radarasilikan and used a lot of Hyperborean on this forum. Now it's VSO, it's still agglutinating, it's written in a cursive script that looks kind of like Arabic (example). I only have one sample text with me right now: it's the first five lines of a litany I never got around to fully translating:
Aphmi laramech-kyu saragil.
Aphmi kaimaikan-kyu yhirephir
Aphmi vyunhon-kyu dithion vyunhon
Aphmi thiniontel-kyu kirion muith
Aphmi anarakon mech kyu anaramech kon...
Ask more specific questions, and I'll give you more specific answers.

Return to “County of Hyperborea”