Scott,

Moderator: Scott of Hyperborea

HIH Hesam Jahandar

Scott,

Post by HIH Hesam Jahandar »

I'm guessing you're rather busy, but when you have time could you write the next installment of the story?

Scott of Hyperborea

Re: Scott,

Post by Scott of Hyperborea »

I am kindabusy, but more than that, I was waiting for you to address the Council, which I see as the logical next step. I don't really have the will to write many more "So, the Hyperboreans are still kind of confused about Hesam's intentions, and trying to be nice while making some cultural gaffes" posts.

So...I just brought the Council to you. Nithi's just knocked on your door and demanded (according to an old ritual by which one can demand this sort of thing without being impolite) to know what you're doing.

HIH Hesam Jahandar

damn I was hoping you could write more while I continue to research :D Will write though.

Scott of Hyperborea

Post by Scott of Hyperborea »

If you're researching Hyperborea, I'd advise against it. Most stuff is confusing, poorly recorded, or outdated, due to my habit of changing my mind about cultural things every few weeks without telling anyone.

HIH Hesam Jahandar

Noticed that. Was looking for some older things, from when Hyperborea was sovereign, but its been nearly impossible. What I'll do is write a draft with out of story questions,

Return to “County of Hyperborea”