An Edge To Take The Relief Away

Moderator: Scott of Hyperborea

Zirandorthel

An Edge To Take The Relief Away

Post by Zirandorthel »

Another new collection, if I was better I'd probably be less prolific, but then I wouldn't be able to bombard ye with pomes every two weeks or so, and that wouldn't be cool, no sir. That said, here ya go.Quote:The Shell Cracks – 7th of February 2005She asked for everythingEverything, she saidThat has been hiddenI want to know it allAnd no-one else would be askedShow her the inner depths?Show her that which he didn’t fully understand himself?Show her what even the closest could only guess at?Show the inner daemons and seraphs?Show what lay beneath?Beneath the gauze of lacklustre repliesAnd concealed opinionsBeneath the veil of seemingThe vestments of nicetyThere could lie anythingA well of passionA sea of furious energyAnd half-reined impulsesA torrent of djinns and redcapsIn the redstone vaults of the mindWould she still want it allIf she even glimpsed the halfness of it?Exposed like a child on Spartan wolfhillsShe might perishTill now, he hadn’t realised that he had anything to hide.The Depths of Tomorrow – 7th of February 2005All alone‘Cept for the other voiceIn my soulThe dark remainsWhen all else is goneWhen that other is goneNothing remains in the nightBut my sole candlelightKeeping the eyes openWhen all but the thumb is deadAnd all that mattersIs the floating green spectreMy life-linkRún mo chroíLove, lust, friendshipAll are oneIn the dreamI Burn Yeah – 7th of February 2005A land of heroesEach man a philosopherEach woman a sageTransported wholesaleFrom a more illuminated pastA land of saintsThe worst souls I have seen hereThe best hearts have won me hereI could lose myself in the land’s goodnessAnd sate myself on its rotA land of bandits and kingsEvery one has a fatherEvery on has a motherThe genesis of the tribesWalk hand in handWith the children of godsA land torn and sorrowfulThey all loved too bitterlyFar too much to let goOr to admit defeatBroken by strife and griefCaused by too much loveI burn, yeahYeah, I burnWith the love of my homeSee You – 8th of February 2005Standing in a doorwayHours spent in each other’s armsSpent looking into those pits of lifeSpent wondering what is to comeIn parting, sorrow comes“See you”“Yeah, see you”And she is goneA departing shapeWatched out of sightThe turbulent nightFlashing messages, the telepathyOf the technically-inclinedIn this worldWe are one“See you”“Yeah, see you”See her for a split-secondWonder is it all realOr just a figment of your imaginationThe eyes catch like hooksAnd arm encircling likeAn electric coilThe lips like molten lavaThe mind that cannot be beaten“See you”“Yeah, see you”See each other again and againBecause you’ve broken all need not toAnd because you know you need her now in your moment of richesTwist – 9th of February 2005Eat your booksSavour the taste of saffronPaper is healthy, ya knowLike cudYes, eat themIt’s probably more effectiveThan studyin’ ‘emForce your way throughThe cinder block walls of drainednessAnd tiredness and borednessAnd attempt to foster senseIn the heathen tongue of the savageA demon is hereHis nameMost feared and accursed nameIs studyAnd exam follows with himIt’s A Lake – 13th of February 2005Waiting for the show’nceTold to show up earlyOr dieYour little codeYour way of saying be thereSee you comingWalk back to the wallLook non-chalantYou appearAnd…it stopsMy heart, that isJaw hits groundFill my eyesLater, I tell you you’re beautifulOr I say you think you can do anythingCos you areMy little codeFor the important partYou say gratitudinous thingsYour effort is recognisedEffort for whom?I’ll smile, and think it was meWolves – 13th of February 2005“So, you and her, huh huh?”“Uhhh…so you and her?”“Yeah, but that’s old news.”Lured him into my trapSpring for the throatRolling, grapplingTeeth baredClwas rakingThe loser bows his headCubling is beatenThe pack hierarchy is setHe knows his placeI have told him itTrouble isThe she-wolves are capriciousWhat ho, we can always spar againEtcetera etcetera welcome. Wil NiderKampioen, Order of the Dead Stagg, Sovereign Order of TreesiaPrætorLotter of the Western LotCount e'VolsaarnThe Golden DarknessMarg bar IKEA-Derakht!Hurray for Progress

Unknown

Unknown

Post by Unknown »

(This post is missing and can not be restored)

Return to “County of Hyperborea”