A consideration.

Moderator: Scott of Hyperborea

Zirandorthel

A consideration.

Post by Zirandorthel »

Would it possible also, if I resized the image, to have the coat of arms for Taras appear instead of my pandaren brewmaster photo, at the same time as my name is changed to Niirus Tinenetuwar? Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaNiirus Tinenetuwar, Tivitha e'TarasLotter of the West LotGrand Duke of Lac Glacei

david northworthy beckfor

Re: A consideration.

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

I will look into it...when I remember "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

Definitely. It should be the same script that the Baracaoans used to change Siri's avatar to Battista.*remembers he STILL has to get the motto on Locke's coat of arms*

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Oh yeah, I recalled that yesterday, and I was trying to remember what the word for "House" was, but then I realised you never actually sent it back. Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaNiirus Tinenetuwar, Tivitha e'TarasLotter of the West LotGrand Duke of Lac Glacei

Return to “County of Hyperborea”