Technical stuff

Moderator: Scott of Hyperborea

Scott Alexander

Technical stuff

Post by Scott Alexander »

FIRST, I have updated the Ducal website to reflect our new status and added lots of cool stuff like Eoin's coat of arms (I am working on Phil's) and the Hyperborean names (if any Elwynnese feel like getting a Hyperborean name, that'd flesh out the page somewhat). I've also redirected our old hyperborea.cjb.net account to lead to the right place and set up a cute error message for the stuff I don't have done. Check it out by typing in that URL or by clicking on our flag on the main forum. If any of you have anything you want on the site, now would be a good time to ask.SECOND, note, if you would, the background on the main page of our old forum, pub136.ezboard.com/bthule. Do you think that would be better as the background for this page, or do you like the blue snowflakes we've got now?For the next four days I will be travelling in Utah, Land of All Things Pointless. I may or may not have Internet access, so, as Ari would say, "expect me when you see me". Philip, sas "Elwynnese" dumalith nikuli, deverim pil run vebedhalalo Ciao! Edited by: Scott Siskind  at: 1/9/04 12:44 am

Zirandorthel

Re: Technical stuff

Post by Zirandorthel »

The site's looking well at least. I got to it after actually reading the instructions you left, instead of frustatedly copying and endlessly repasting the hyperborea.cjb.net address into the address box.That background in the old Hyperborea forum is nice, but I think our snowflake one is better for a forum background. We should use that picture somewhere though, it's cool. Particularly with the polar bear lording it over all in the foreground. Very appropriate.Surely we should have a word for the people, so that they don't know we're talking about them in future? And don't worry, Dookelder, we'll narry let them away with anything. Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar, Tivitha e'Taras

Return to “County of Hyperborea”