cold stone

Moderator: Scott of Hyperborea

Stone Jackabar

cold stone

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*the royal airship flies over and ejects stone into the artic sea**the piolets*are you sure this is right?-absolutly, the kaiseresss said she wanted cold stone. Hmm....yeah....how long till we know he's cold?-when he's frozen solid.so we check back in...?-oooh, about a day or so*stone sitting at the bottom of the artic sea*"WHY IS IT SO DAMN COLD UNDERWATER!!!" YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

Kaiseress Jadie

Re: cold stone

Post by Kaiseress Jadie »

*rolls on the floor laughing*STONE!!!! I want Cold-stone ice cream...not a Cold Stone....*laughs* Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

(can't heeear you as im UNDER WATER FROZEN IN A BLOCK OF ICE!!!!) YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

*A detachment of Paladins is sent to dig up Stone.**The Paladins extract him and try to bring him back to the capital**He's too heavy so they drop him back into the icy water. They shrug, say "Oh well, we tried" and go back home*Maybe it's just the one near me, but Cold Stone ice cream is AWFUL...doesn't even compare to Baskin Robbins or Dairy Queen or places like that.

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*brrrrrrrrr* YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

*lives in a place where 16 degrees celsius is considered shorts-and-t-shirts weather, so don't talk about ice-cream parlours...* ZirandorthelThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

Cold Stone around here is awsom.... Now I want some..... Darn it!

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*is still frozen solid on the floor of the sea* YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

Solitary Poet 8

Post by Solitary Poet 8 »

*walks up to freezing water*All right, time to get him out! *calls on some penguins, are swim to the bottom and drag Stone out of the water* K, now that that's done, where's a fire mage when you need one? Or at least a hair dryer..... Birrrrrrrrrrrd Maaaaaaaaan!!!!!~The Solitary Poet of Goldshire

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*shivers morse code*SO.....FREAKIN.......COLD........ YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

Solitary Poet 8

Oh well, guess I'll have to wing it. *winces* So to speak.*grabs a hairdryer and points it at Stone* Birrrrrrrrrrrd Maaaaaaaaan!!!!!~The Solitary Poet of Goldshire

Kaiseress Jadie

*sighs*Stone what did you do?? I didn't want that kind of cold stone....*sighs*Thank you Sir Bard..it is greatly appreciated. Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Solitary Poet 8

*still holding the hairdryer, the block of ice now cut in half after a whole night**yawns* You're welcome, Lady Kaiseress. It's only the decent thing. *yawns again* I think I'll take a nap whn this is done. Birrrrrrrrrrrd Maaaaaaaaan!!!!!~The Solitary Poet of Goldshire

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*thaws around face*i liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*Begins to break the ice slowly from the inside**after 15 minutes is now free* YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

Solitary Poet 8

*yawns* Well, my work here is done. Now, back to Goldshire for a nap. Nighty night. *staggers off* Birrrrrrrrrrrd Maaaaaaaaan!!!!!~The Solitary Poet of Goldshire

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

As A Coldstone Employee... I might be biased... but I think they have the best darn shakes ever... *licks lips*Want me to sing a song? Tips people. *shakes bucket*

The Lizzard King of Shire

Post by The Lizzard King of Shire »

SUBMIT YOUR SONG TO THE LIZZARD KING!I shall judge it! ALL SHALL BE JUDGED!Judgement is upon you. The plague is upon you! The Lizzard King of Shireroth

Angellene

Post by Angellene »

AAaaahhhh!!! not the tip song!

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

*breathes in like he's going to sing*

Kaiseress Jadie

*throws Gman a dollar*SING BOY!! SING! Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Solitary Poet 8

*duct tapes Gman's mouth*I go there when its slow to avoid that song, thank you! Birrrrrrrrrrrd Maaaaaaaaan!!!!!~The Solitary Poet of Goldshire

Kaiseress Jadie

Hey!!I want him to sing damnit!*takes tape off Gman's mouth* Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Solitary Poet 8

*runs from scary song and angry Kaiseress* Birrrrrrrrrrrd Maaaaaaaaan!!!!!~The Solitary Poet of Goldshire

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

*Walks up to door, turns, and leaves without even going in*

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

*bites lip*I... don't know why...you would say those hatefull words Solitary Poet...*a single, pathetic tear falls from his right eye*

Solitary Poet 8

Its not toward you, its toward the song! Sorry, but I just don't like it. Birrrrrrrrrrrd Maaaaaaaaan!!!!!~The Solitary Poet of Goldshire

Kaiseress Jadie

Wowzers...there is much hate for the tip song in Shireroth....that is sad.... Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

Awwwwwww......

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

tip song? war trophy liberated from Babkha by the Federated NORworthic Liberation Devision (FNORD)

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*stone sings the tip song*We got a dollar we got a dollar,we gota dollar hey hey hey HEY!!!*is shoved back into the water**bubblegrumblebubble* YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

Return to “County of Hyperborea”