On "A Requiem"

Moderator: Scott of Hyperborea

Philip Locke

On "A Requiem"

Post by Philip Locke »

I SAW THE BEST MINDS OF MY GENERATION DESTROYED BY MADNESS STARVING HYSTERICAL NAKED1. You're all fools for not voting for "O, Lovely America!"2. I give Scott Siskind at least a bit of credit for my "victory" in this competition, since he decried the messy meter and rhythm of the first draft of "A Requiem".3. I refuse the Amethyst, as it is a tool used by capitalist running dogs in an attempt to force "proper" language down the throats of the proletariat. I will have no part in this bourgeoisie oppression. 4. This poem is dedicated to Hyperborea.5. Long live HURMU6. "For a minute there I lost myself." --Thom Yorke7. Aure rocked and should be dragged back to Shireroth kicking and screaming and proclaimed Kaiseress, now and forever.8. 9. "Worship your lovers." --Anonymous, as for as I know10. I hereby resign from all things micronational. Forever. Tee-hee. 11. My prize money goes to the Save the Kiwi Foundation. If the aforementioned foundation does not exist, it does now.*throws potato salad*~Locke "Ah, twas fun in the end." -E.D. Edited by: Philip Locke at: 11/12/03 2:28 pm

For Her Light

On "A Requiem"

Post by For Her Light »

huzzah!

Zirandorthel

Re: On "A Requiem"

Post by Zirandorthel »

Huzzay for the Grand Overall Winner! ZirandorthelThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart

Kaiseress Jadie

Post by Kaiseress Jadie »

*blink blink* I'm so confused..Well now I know someone doesn't like me as Kaiseress..... Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of ShirerothCarry on with your lives people....Nothing to see here

Philip Locke

Post by Philip Locke »

Na. You could be Co-Kaiseresses. Edited by: Philip Locke at: 11/12/03 2:52 pm

Kaiseress Jadie

Post by Kaiseress Jadie »

Hmmm...that is an interesting concept... Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of ShirerothCarry on with your lives people....Nothing to see here

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

It's interesting indeed, and as Prætor, it is my duty to suppress interesting thoughts. Off to room 202 with you, Locke! ZirandorthelThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart

Hesam Jahandar

Post by Hesam Jahandar »

How many reigning monarchs can this nation have? War Trophy Liberated From Menelmacar god of warProud Owner of a Real Horrorshow High-Speed, Low-Drag Sig!

Jadie Mathematician

Post by Jadie Mathematician »

Infinite I guess...there is nothing saying how many monarchs this nation is allowed to have....but right now it has only one. Jadie MathematicianDuchess of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people....Nothing to See here

Hesam Jahandar

Post by Hesam Jahandar »

Hmm what about Erik? isnt he Kaiser? or is he not reigning War Trophy Liberated From Menelmacar god of warProud Owner of a Real Horrorshow High-Speed, Low-Drag Sig!

Jadie Mathematician

Post by Jadie Mathematician »

Erik is Kaiser....I am not ruling Kaiseress anymore...check out the Kaiser's Court and you will see why. Jadie MathematicianDuchess of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people....Nothing to See here

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

Best.Acceptance speech.Ever.

Phoenix the Risen

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

"... I should be allowed to glue my poster/ I should be allowed to think"yeah, I know it's not the same, but oh well... I love that song. But then again, I love all things TMBG Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess Pro-Tempore of Kildare; stand-in for Gryphon the Pure - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - "To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

co kiaseres?so it would be like bigamy, only with shiroth, jadie and Aure......*ponders.......**swaps shiroth for me.....**runs off VERY quickly before ex-kisoresses can lart him* war trophy liberated from Babkha by the Federated NORworthic Liberation Devision (FNORD)

Jadie of Goldshire

Post by Jadie of Goldshire »

Nice try David.....I'll give you that...*laughs* Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Return to “County of Hyperborea”